52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
TherapeuticsMD Q2 Loss Per Share $0.19
TherapeuticsMD Says Q2 2020 Revenue Will Be Impacted Due To Covid-19
TherapeuticsMD Reports Appointment Of James C. D’Arecca As CFO
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. is a women's healthcare company engaged in creating and commercializing products for women. The Company is focused on pursuing regulatory approvals and pre-commercialization activities necessary for commercialization of its hormone therapy pharmaceutical products. Its drug candidates used in clinical trials are designed to alleviate symptoms of and reduce health risks resulting from menopause-related hormone deficiencies, including hot flashes, osteoporosis and vaginal discomfort. With its SYMBODA technology, it is developing hormone therapy pharmaceutical products to enable delivery of bio-identical hormones through dosage forms and administration routes. Its product line includes vitaTrue, vitaPearl, vitaMedMD Plus, vitaMedMD One Prenatal Multivitamin, vitaMedMD Plus Rx Prenatal Multivitamin, vitaMedMD One Rx Prenatal Multivitamin, vitaMedMD Iron 21/7, vitaMedMD Vitamin D3 50,000 IU, BocaGreenMD Prena1 Pearl and BocaGreenMD Prena1 Chew.
Biotechnology & Drugs
951 W Yamato Rd Ste 220
BOCA RATON, FL
Tommy G. Thompson
Independent Chairman of the Board
John C.K. Milligan
Robert G. Finizio
Chief Executive Officer and Director
Brian A. Bernick
James C. D'Arecca
Chief Financial Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* THERAPEUTICSMD INC - Q2 2020 REVENUE WILL BE IMPACTED DUE TO COVID.19
* THERAPEUTICSMD ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF JAMES C. D’ARECCA AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER AND RETIREMENT OF DANIEL A. CARTWRIGHT AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* THERAPEUTICSMD ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2020 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* THERAPEUTICSMD INC - ON APRIL 27, CO RECEIVED A LOAN PURSUANT TO PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM UNDER CARES ACT
* THERAPEUTICSMD - STRONG PRELIMINARY Q1 2020 TOTAL NET REVENUE PROJECTED TO BE MORE THAN $11 MILLION
* THERAPEUTICSMD PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE ON COVID-19 PANDEMIC
* THERAPEUTICSMD ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2019 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* THERAPEUTICSMD AND AFAXYS ENTER INTO AGREEMENT TO EXPAND ACCESS TO ANNOVERA® IN THE U.S. PUBLIC HEALTH SECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TherapeuticsMD Inc will pay $200,000 to resolve charges by the Securities and Exchange Commission that the pharmaceutical company selectively shared information with analysts about an in-development drug without also disclosing it to the public.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved TherapeuticsMD's oral hormone therapy for menopause symptoms such as hot flashes, sleep disturbances and night sweats, the company said on Monday.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved TherapeuticsMD's oral hormone therapy for menopause symptoms such as hot flashes, sleep disturbances and night sweats, the company said on Monday.
Women's healthcare company TherapeuticsMD Inc won its first-ever U.S. approval on Wednesday with the drug regulator clearing its hormone therapy for a painful condition triggered by menopause after rejecting it a year earlier.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved TherapeuticsMD Inc's hormone therapy for a painful condition triggered by menopause, the women's health company said on Wednesday.
* THERAPEUTICSMD ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* ENTERED INTO NEGOTIATIONS WITH U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION REGARDING PROPOSED LABEL FOR TX-004HR
* THERAPEUTICSMD ANNOUNCES FDA ACCEPTANCE OF NEW DRUG APPLICATION (NDA) AND PRESCRIPTION DRUG USER FEE ACT (PDUFA) DATE FOR TX-001HR
* THERAPEUTICSMD ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* THERAPEUTICSMD ANNOUNCES SUBMISSION OF NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR TX-001HR
* THERAPEUTICSMD ANNOUNCES FDA ACCEPTANCE OF NEW DRUG APPLICATION AND PRESCRIPTION DRUG USER FEE ACT (PDUFA) DATE FOR TX-004HR
* TherapeuticsMD announces third quarter 2017 financial results
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.