52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Tyler Technologies Reports Earnings For Third Quarter 2020
Tyler Technologies Reports Q2 Non-Gaap Earnings Per Share $1.38
Tyler Technologies Reports Earnings For First Quarter 2020
Tyler Technologies, Inc. is a provider of information management solutions and services for the public sector, with a focus on local governments. The Company operates through two segments: Enterprise Software (ES) segment and The Appraisal and Tax (A&T) segment. ES segment provides municipal and county governments and schools with software systems and services for information technology and automation needs that includes back-office functions, such as financial management, courts and justice processes, public safety, planning regulatory and maintenance, and land and vital records management. A&T segment provides systems and software that automate the appraisal and assessment of real and personal property, as well as property appraisal outsourcing services for local governments and taxing authorities. Through its subsidiary, Sage Data Security, LLC, the Company offers a suite of services that supports cybersecurity lifecycle, including program development, and education and training.
Software & Programming
5101 Tennyson Pkwy
John S. Marr
Executive Chairman of the Board
H. Lynn Moore
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Brian K. Miller
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
Donald R. Brattain
Lead Independent Director
Glenn A. Carter
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Software vendor Tyler Technologies <TYL.N> said Saturday that some of its customers have reported suspicious logins in the days since Tyler warned that it had been hacked with ransomware.
Tyler Technologies <TYL.N> said the hacking attack against it disclosed Wednesday used ransomware, which encrypts company files and demands payment to decrypt them again.
Tyler Technologies said the hacking attack against it disclosed Wednesday used ransomware, which encrypts company files and demands payment to decrypt them again.
Tyler Technologies <TYL.N>, whose products are used by U.S. states and counties to share election data, said on Wednesday that an unknown party had hacked its internal systems.
Tyler Technologies warned clients in an email that an unknown party got access to its internal phone systems, according to a copy of the email seen by Reuters.
* TYLER TECHNOLOGIES - CITY OF BUFFALO, NY, SUCCESSFULLY LAUNCHED CO'S SOCRATA SOLUTION FOR PUBLIC AS PART OF RESPONSE STRATEGY FOR CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* APPOINTED PRESIDENT, H. LYNN MOORE JR., AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, EFFECTIVE MAY 10, 2018
* Q1 REVENUE $221.2 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $219.3 MILLION
* TYLER TECHNOLOGIES REPORTS EARNINGS FOR FOURTH QUARTER 2017
* STATE OF KANSAS SELECTS ODYSSEY SOLUTION FROM TYLER TECHNOLOGIES
* TYLER TECHNOLOGIES INC - SIGNED AN AGREEMENT WITH SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO; AGREEMENT VALUED AT $8 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TYLER TECHNOLOGIES INC - HAS SIGNED AN AGREEMENT WITH OHIO COURT OF CLAIMS FOR TYLER'S MODRIA ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION SOLUTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TYLER TECHNOLOGIES ACQUIRES RADIO 10-33, AN AUDIO CAPTURE COMPANY
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.