52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
India's UCO Bank Sept Quarter Net Loss Narrows
UCO Bank To Consider Issue Of Tier II Bonds Worth 5 Bln Rupees
India's UCO Bank March-Qtr Loss Narrows
UCO Bank, formerly United Commercial Bank Ltd, is a commercial bank. The Bank's segments include Treasury, Corporate/Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking and Other Banking Operations. The Bank offers personal banking, corporate banking, international banking and rural banking services. Its personal banking includes deposits, loans/advances and debit card; corporate banking includes loans/advances, deposits, value added services, and micro and small enterprises (MSME); international banking includes foreign currency loans and remittances, and rural banking includes agriculture credit, financial inclusion and MSME. Its other services include government business, policies and equated monthly installment (EMI) calculator. It operates through a network of approximately 10 circle offices, over 50 zones and approximately 3,070 domestic branches, and over four overseas branches. It has approximately 2,570 automated teller machines (ATMs).
10, B T M Sarani
Chairman of the Board
Atul Kumar Goel
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Director
Chief Financial Officer
G. Subramania Iyer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
India has begun paying Iran for oil in rupees, a senior bank official said on Tuesday, the first such payments since the United States imposed new sanctions against Tehran in November.
* CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM REGARDING CBI BOOKING FORMER CMD IN 6.21 BILLION-RUPEE CHEATING CASE
India's federal police said on Saturday it has filed a case against a former chairman of state-run UCO Bank and several business executives alleging criminal conspiracy that caused a loss of 6.21 billion rupees ($95.17 million).
* AT JAYANAGAR BRANCH, IRREGULARITIES IN SANCTIONING, DISBURSEMENT OF HOME LOANS/PROPERTY LOANS DURING 26.08.2013-01.06.2016 WERE OBSERVED
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR ISSUE OF SHARES TO GOVERNMENT OF INDIA WORTH UP TO 65.07 BILLION RUPEES Source text - http://bit.ly/2IJ97AO Further company coverage:
* SAYS OUTSTANDING EXPOSURE TO REI AGRO IS 9.07 BILLION RUPEES; ACCOUNT DECLARED AS NPA BY CO IN 2014
* SAYS ISSUE PRICE FOR PREFERENTIAL ISSUE OF SHARES TO INDIAN GOVERNMENT AT 31.16 RUPEES PER EQUITY SHARE
India's state-run UCO Bank said it has $411.82 million in exposure to fraudulent transactions carried out at Punjab National Bank (PNB) .
* SEEKS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD TO ISSUE SHARES TO INDIA GOVERNMENT ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS AGAINST PROPOSED ADDITIONAL CAPITAL INFUSION OF 51.32 BILLION RUPEES Source text: http://bit.ly/2so0mbo Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER NET LOSS 10.16 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS LOSS OF 4.37 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS APPROVED ISSUE OF SHARES ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS TO INDIA GOVERNMENT AGAINST CAPITAL CONTRIBUTION OF 13.75 BILLION RUPEES Source text: http://bit.ly/2EIQpau Further company coverage:
* INDIAN GOVERNMENT SANCTIONS FOR RELEASE OF 13.75 BILLION RUPEES TOWARDS PREFERENTIAL ALLOTMENT OF EQUITY SHARES OF CO Source text - http://bit.ly/2BQORt5 Further company coverage:
* Sept quarter net loss 6.23 billion rupees versus loss of 3.85 billion rupees last year
* Says cuts 6-month MCLR to 8.35 percent p.a. From 8.45 percent P.A.
* Says allotment of 307.2 million equity shares to government of India on preferential basis Source text - http://bit.ly/2vm6ZKD Further company coverage:
* June quarter net loss 6.63 billion rupees versus net loss of 4.41 billion rupees year ago
* Sept quarter net loss 3.85 billion rupees versus net profit of 1.56 billion rupees year ago
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.