52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
UGI Reports Qtrly Loss Per Share $0.27
UGI Corp Elects Two Directors
UGI Reports Q3 Adjusted Earnings Per Share Of $0.13
UGI Corporation is a holding company. The Company distributes, stores, transports and markets energy products and related services. It operates through six segments. The AmeriGas Propane segment consists of the propane distribution business of AmeriGas Partners, L.P. The UGI France segment consists of the French LPG distribution business of its subsidiaries, Antargaz, Finagaz and its liquefied petroleum gases (LPG) distribution businesses. The Flaga & Other segment consists of the LPG distribution businesses of Flaga GmbH, AvantiGas Limited and ChinaGas Partners, L.P. The Energy Services segment consists of energy-related businesses conducted by its subsidiary, UGI Energy Services, LLC (Energy Services). The Electric Generation segment consists of electric generation facilities conducted by Energy Services' subsidiary. The Gas Utility segment consists of the regulated natural gas distribution businesses of its subsidiary, UGI Utilities, Inc.
Natural Gas Utilities
460 N Gulph Rd,
PO Box 858
Marvin O. Schlanger
Chairman of the Board
John L. Walsh
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Ted J. Jastrzebski
Chief Financial Officer
Hugh J. Gallagher
President and Chief Executive Officer - AmeriGas
Joseph L. Hartz
President - UGI Energy Services, LLC
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Energy distributor UGI Corp <UGI.N> said on Tuesday it would buy some assets of Columbia Midstream Group from pipeline operator TC Energy Corp <TRP.TO> for about $1.28 billion to expand its midstream business.
Energy distributor UGI Corp said on Tuesday its unit UGI Energy Services will acquire Columbia Midstream Group from a subsidiary of Canada's TC Energy Corp for about $1.28 billion to expand its midstream business.
Energy distributor UGI Corp said on Tuesday it would buy the remaining nearly 75 percent it does not own in retail propane marketer AmeriGas Partners LP in a cash-and-stock deal valued at $2.44 billion.
Energy distributor UGI Corp said on Tuesday it will acquire the remaining shares of retail propane marketer AmeriGas Partners L.P., which it does not currently own, for $2.44 billion.
* UGI INCREASES ANNUAL DIVIDEND MARKING THE 134TH YEAR OF COMMON DIVIDENDS AND THE 31ST CONSECUTIVE YEAR OF ANNUAL DIVIDEND INCREASES
* UGI CORPORATION ELECTS ALAN N. HARRIS TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* UGI CORP - NAMED TED J. JASTRZEBSKI TO POSITION OF CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, AN EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF COMPANY, EFFECTIVE ON OR BEFORE MAY 21, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BOTH UNITED STATES AND FRANCE ENACTED TAX LEGISLATION THAT GENERATED ONE-TIME BENEFITS TO EPS OF $1.04 IN CURRENT QUARTER
* UGI CORP SAYS ON DEC 19, UNIT ENTERED SECURED MULTICURRENCY REVOLVING FACILITY AGREEMENT CONSISTING EUR 300 MILLION REVOLVING LOAN FACILITY - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2DVMw1A) Further company coverage:
* Amerigas Partners says on Nov 7, co entered into standby equity commitment agreement by and among UGI Corporation & UGI's unit - SEC Filing
* FY GAAP eps of $2.46 per diluted share and adjusted eps of $2.29 per diluted share
* UGI - on Oct 31, co's unit entered credit agreement among UGI Utilities, PNC Bank, National Association, others consisting of a $125 million term loan facility
* UGI Energy Services- Midstream Investment is expected to be immediately EPS accretive and grow to $0.04 accretive by year three
* Acquisition is expected to be approximately $0.02 per share accretive to UGI in first year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
French oil and gas major Total <TOTF.PA> has sold its gas business in Italy, Total Italia Gas, a subsidiary of its Italian joint venture TotalErg, to UGI Corp <UGI.N>, an industry source said on Friday.
* UGI Corporation acquires Dutch energy marketing and services company
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.16 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Ugi corporation elects theodore a. Dosch to its board of directors
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.32 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* UGI increases annual dividend marking the 133rd year of common dividends and the 30th consecutive year of annual dividend increases
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.