52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Universal Health Services Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share $2.95
Universal Health Services Announces Final Settlement Resolving The Government's Investigation Of Our Behavioral Health Care Facilities
Universal Health Services Posts Q1 Revenue Of $2.83 Bln Versus Refinitiv IBES Estimate Of $2.92 Bln
Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company. The Company's principal business is owning and operating, through its subsidiaries, acute care hospitals and outpatient facilities, and behavioral healthcare facilities. The Company's segments include Acute Care Hospital Services, Behavioral Health Services and Other. As of August 1, 2018, the Company owned and/or operated more than 326 inpatient facilities, and 32 outpatient and other facilities, located in 37 states, Washington, District of Columbia, the United Kingdom, Puerto Rico and the United States Virgin Islands. The Company's hospitals provide a range of services, such as oncology, diagnostic care, coronary care, pediatric services, pharmacy services and/or behavioral health services. As of February 28, 2017, its acute care facilities located in the United States included 26 inpatient acute care hospitals; four free-standing emergency departments, and four outpatient surgery/cancer care centers and one surgical hospital.
367 S GULPH RD
KING OF PRUSSIA, PA
Alan B. Miller
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Steve G. Filton
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Secretary
Marvin G. Pember
Executive Vice President, President of Acute Care Division
Matthew Jay Peterson
Executive Vice President, President of Behavioral Health Division
Eileen C. McDonnell
Lead Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Universal Health Services Inc will pay $10 million to resolve a pair of lawsuits, including one that went to the U.S. Supreme Court, alleging it billed Massachusetts' Medicaid program for mental health services by unlicensed and unsupervised staff.
Universal Health Services Inc will pay $122 million to resolve allegations the hospital and psychiatric facilities operator billed government healthcare programs for unnecessary inpatient behavioral services, the U.S. Justice Department said Friday.
* UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES, INC. ANNOUNCES FINAL SETTLEMENT RESOLVING THE GOVERNMENT'S INVESTIGATION OF OUR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CARE FACILITIES
* UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES - ON JUNE 1, COMPENSATION COMMITTEE APPROVED REDUCTIONS TO BASE SALARIES OF EXECUTIVE OFFICERS, IN RESPONSE TO COVID19 PANDEMIC
Fitch Ratings has affirmed Universal Health Services, Inc.'s (UHS) ratings, including the Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BB+' and senior secured debt ratings at 'BBB-'/'RR1'. The Rating Outlook is Stable.
* UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES, INC. REPORTS 2020 FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS AND UNCERTAINTIES RELATED TO COVID-19
* UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES INC SAYS CEO ALAN MILLER'S FY 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $24.5 MILLION VERSUS $23.6 MILLION IN FY 2018 - SEC FILING
* UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES, INC. REPORTS 2019 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR FINANCIAL RESULTS AND 2020 FULL YEAR EARNINGS GUIDANCE
Universal Health Services Inc on Friday said it had reached a tentative agreement to resolve an investigation by the U.S. Justice Department related to a behavioral-health hospital it operates in Georgia.
* UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES, INC. REPORTS 2018 FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
* UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES SAYS CEO ALAN MILLER'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $21.6 MLN VS $19.9 MLN IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2q9dhu3) Further company coverage:
* UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES, INC. REPORTS 2017 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR EARNINGS AND 2018 GUIDANCE
A federal judge on Wednesday sought to streamline a lawsuit claiming Universal Health Services Inc defrauded Massachusetts' Medicaid program so that the case could finally get to the merits after going all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court on pre-trial issues.
* Universal Health Services Inc announces dividend and increase to stock repurchase program
* Universal Health Services Inc reports 2017 third quarter financial results and revises 2017 full year earnings guidance
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, October 18 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Universal Health Services, Inc.'s (NYSE: UHS) Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BB+' and its senior secured debt at 'BBB-/RR1'. The Rating Outlook is Stable...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.