52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
United Spirits Approves Proposed Merger Of Pioneer Distilleries
Diageo Increases Shareholding In India's United Spirits Ltd
India's United Spirits June Qtr Consol Net Profit Rises
United Spirits Limited is a spirits company engaged in the business of manufacture, purchase and sale of alcoholic beverages. The Company operates through two segments: India and Outside India. The India segment is engaged in the business of manufacture, purchase and sale of Beverage Alcohol (Spirits and Wines), including through Tie-up units/brand franchisees within India. The Outside India segment is engaged in the business of manufacture, purchase and sale of Beverage Alcohol (Spirits and Wines), including through Tie-up units/brand franchisees outside India. Its product portfolio includes whisky, vodka and rum segments, and caters to various consumers through luxury, premium, prestige and popular spirits categories. Its brand portfolio includes McDowell's No.1, Royal Challenge, Signature and Antiquity. It has over 80 (74 excluding Royalty and Franchise units) manufacturing facilities spread across approximately 20 states and over three union territories in India.
'Ub Tower', # 24, Vittal Mallya Road
Mahendra Kumar Sharma
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Marketing Officer
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Chief Human Resource Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Liquor giant United Spirits Ltd reported about 43 percent surge in third-quarter profit on Wednesday, driven by strong sales of its premium alcohol brands.
Indian liquor company United Spirits Ltd reported a rise of 69 percent in second-quarter profit on Wednesday, boosted by robust growth in its premium portfolio.
British spirits maker Diageo <DGE.L> flagged a bigger than expected sales hit from currency movements on Thursday, an early indication of the potential impact of recent volatility on companies with emerging market revenues.
Indian liquor company United Spirits Ltd on Thursday reported a profit for the fourth quarter that topped analysts' expectations.
* SEEKS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD TO SUB-DIVIDE EQUITY AND PREFERENCE SHARES OF CO Source text - https://www.nseindia.com/corporate/Postal_Ballot_notice_intimation_to_SE_04052018164939_232.zip Further company coverage:
* TO CONSIDER SUB-DIVISION OF EQUITY SHARES Source text - http://bit.ly/2IFkx8J Further company coverage:
United Spirits Ltd, India's largest liquor company, posted about 9 percent fall in third-quarter profit on Tuesday and missed estimates, hurt by higher marketing investment.
* DEC QUARTER PROFIT 1.35 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 1.48 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS ALLOTTED RATED, UNLISTED, UNSECURED, REDEEMABLE NCDS WORTH 7.50 BILLION RUPEES ON PRIVATE PLACEMENT BASIS. Source text - http://bit.ly/2pUerMj Further company coverage:
* Got RBI approval on Nov 2 for execution of co's agreement in relation to sale of equity shares of United Spirits Nepal Pvt Ltd
India's United Spirits Ltd posted a nearly 86 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, beating estimates.
* Sept quarter profit 1.53 billion rupees versus profit of 825 million rupees last year
* Seeks members' nod for appointment of Sanjeev Churiwala as executive director and chief financial officer
* Net loss in March quarter last year was 59 million rupees as per Ind-AS; net sales was 59.31 billion rupees
India's capital markets regulator on Wednesday barred liquor tycoon Vijay Mallya and six others from participating in the country's securities market for allegedly diverting funds from whiskey maker United Spirits Ltd (USL).
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.