52 Week Range
As of on the Indonesia Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk announces FY 2015 interim dividend
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk announces FY 2014 cash dividend
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk appoints new president commissioner and president director
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is an Indonesia-based company primarily engaged in manufacturing, marketing and distributing fast moving consumer goods (FMCG). The Company's major business activities are classified into two operating segments: Home and Personal Care, which includes cosmetic products, as well as household and personal cleaning products, such as detergents, soaps, shampoos, toothpastes, deodorants, and Foods and Refreshments, which includes food and beverage products, such as ice creams, teabags, soy sauce, fruit juice, seasonings and margarine. Some of the major brands for its home and personal care products are Rinso, Lifebuoy, Clear, Pepsodent, Rexona and Pond's, among others; those for its food and beverage products are Wall's, SariWangi, Bango, Buavita, Royco and Blue Band, among others.
Personal & Household Prods.
Maurits Daniel Rudolf Lalisang
Veronica Winanti Wahyu Utami
Home Care & Marketing Services - Director
Human Resources Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Graphic: World FX rates http://tmsnrt.rs/2egbfVh * Graphic: Foreign flows into Asian stocks https://tmsnrt.rs/3f2vwbA * Indonesian stocks post biggest intraday drop since March 30 * Philippine stocks hit two-month low * Indonesia inflation due at 0500 GMT By Rashmi Ashok...
Indonesia announced a tax break on Friday for manufacturers of personal protective equipment and household antiseptic products used during the coronavirus outbreak.
* Energy stocks lift Thailand, Vietnam * Singapore inflation shrinks for second consecutive month in March * Malaysia ends flat By Nikhil Subba April 23 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets finished higher on Thursday, with Thailand leading the gains, as risk sentiment...
* Thai stocks at highest level since March 11 * Singapore shares trade flat By Nikhil Subba April 23 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian shares rose on Thursday, taking cues from Wall Street that rose overnight after oil prices recovered and the U.S. Congress looked set to approve...
* Singapore Q1 GDP contracts more than expected * Singapore set to announce additional stimulus package * Indonesia set for best day in 6-1/2 years By Arpit Nayak March 26 (Reuters) - Most South East Asian stocks rose on optimism around a massive U.S. stimulus package, although...
* Philippines sees biggest intraday loss ever * Indonesia hits fourth circuit breaker in six sessions * Singapore headed for seventh consecutive session of losses By Arpit Nayak March 19 (Reuters) - Philippines plunged 24% on Thursday on reopening after a two-day hiatus,...
* Singapore ends lower for a sixth straight session * Indonesia and Thailand announce stimulus packages * Philippines stock exchange set to reopen on March 19 By Arpit Nayak March 18 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets gave up early gains to end lower on Wednesday...
* Philippines suspends stock and bond trading indefinitely * Markets unimpressed by coordinated stimulus, policy -analyst * Indonesian index hits circuit breaker for the 3rd time in four sessions By Arpit Nayak March 17 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Tuesday...
* WHO declares coronavirus a global health emergency * Singapore posts biggest monthly drop since August * Malaysia closes at an eight-year low By Arpit Nayak Jan 31 (Reuters) - The Philippine and Vietnam indexes slumped over 2% on Friday, while other Southeast Asian stock...
* WHO declares coronavirus outbreak a global health emergency * Philippines set for fifth straight session of losses * Indonesia set to fall over 4% for the week By Arpit Nayak Jan 31 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets extended losses on Friday after the World Health...
* Singapore closes at over 2-month high * Indonesia rises for fourth straight session * China Dec exports up 7.6% y/y, beats forecast By Sameer Manekar Jan 14 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets ended higher on Tuesday, underpinned by optimism on the imminent...
(Corrects milestone in first bullet and paragraph 6 to note China exports rose for first time since July 2019, not March 2019) * China exports rise in Dec for first time since July * Indonesia extends gains, hits near 2-week high * Thai stocks set for fourth straight session...
* Thai equities rise for third consecutive session * China Dec exports likely rose 3.2% y/y - Reuters poll * Philippine index suspends trading due to volcano By Sameer Manekar Jan 13 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets settled lower on Monday, with Malaysian equities...
* "Market's risk aversion interest on fire" - analyst * Singapore sees worst session in over 5 months * Indonesia hits lowest in 3 weeks By Sameer Manekar Jan 8 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets plunged on Wednesday, as investors turned risk averse due to rising...
* Philippines marks worst session in 3 weeks * Indonesia hits lowest in over 2 weeks * Financials, industrial sectors weigh on Singapore index By Sameer Manekar Jan 6 (Reuters) - Philippine stocks fell more than 1% on Monday as soaring oil prices stoked fears of inflationary...
* Thailand hits highest in nearly a month * Indonesia up for fourth straight session * Philippines rises to near two-week high By Shreya Mariam Job Dec 27 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets rose on Friday, with Philippine shares leading the pack, as investor...
* Singapore Nov manufacturing output falls unexpectedly * Philippine bourse trims losses, finishes 0.4% down * Most Southeast Asian equities set to gain in 2019 By Sameer Manekar Dec 26 (Reuters) - Singaporean shares pared early losses and ended flat on Thursday, looking...
(Corrects 2nd bullet and 8th paragraph to say Singapore manufacturing output expected to slow, not contract) * Philippine bourse falls as much as 1.3% * SG Nov manufacturing output expected to slow - Reuters poll * Most Southeast Asian stock markets set to post gains in...
* Singapore snaps six sessions of declines * Indonesia hits highest in over 2 weeks * Industrial, real estate hurt Philippines By Soumyajit Saha Dec 5 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets traded higher on Thursday, lifted by signals that Washington and Beijing...
* Singapore stocks with Hong Kong exposure drop * Singapore leads falls with 0.9% decline By Rashmi Ashok Nov 13 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets skidded on Wednesday as investors sold off risky assets amid uncertainty surrounding the extent of progress in Sino-U.S...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.