52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Vanda Says Enrollment In Phase 3 Gastroparesis Study Expected To Complete In H1 2021
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Posts Q2 Net Product Sales Of $62.2 Mln
FDA Accepts And Grants Priority Review Of Vanda's Applications For Hetlioz
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on the development and commercialization of therapies to address unmet medical needs. Its product portfolio includes HETLIOZ (tasimelteon), Fanapt (iloperidone), Tradipitant (VLY-686), Trichostatin A and AQW051. It offers HETLIOZ for the treatment of Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder (Non-24). HETLIOZ is in clinical development for the treatment of Pediatric Non-24, Jet Lag Disorder and Smith-Magenis Syndrome. It offers Fanapt for the treatment of schizophrenia. Fanapt has potential utility in various other disorders. Tradipitant is a small molecule neurokinin-1 receptor (NK-1R) antagonist, which is in clinical development for the treatment of chronic pruritus in atopic dermatitis. Trichostatin A is a small molecule histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitor. AQW051 is a Phase II alpha-7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor partial agonist. AQW051 is indicated for the treatment of central nervous system disorders.
Biotechnology & Drugs
2200 Pennsylvania Ave NW Ste 300E
H. Thomas Watkins
Independent Chairman of the Board
Mihael Hristos Polymeropoulos
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Kevin Patrick Moran
Acting Chief Financial Officer, Vice President, Treasurer
Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
Timothy I. Williams
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
COVID-19 patients with pneumonia improved faster when treated with Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc's experimental therapy than those on placebo, the company said on Tuesday, citing an interim analysis of data from a late-stage study.
COVID-19 patients with pneumonia improved faster when administered with its experimental therapy than those on placebo, Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Tuesday, citing an interim analysis of data from a late-stage study.
* VANDA PHARMACEUTICALS INC - FEDERAL DISTRICT COURT IN WASHINGTON D.C. GRANTED VANDA'S MOTION TO DISMISS A FALSE CLAIMS ACT LAWSUIT FILED AGAINST CO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* VANDA PHARMACEUTICALS CEO'S PROPOSAL ON CLINICAL TRIAL DATA SHARING, COVID-19 AND REMDESIVIR
* VANDA PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT WITH FDA ON RESUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATION FOR HETLIOZ® FOR THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH SMITH-MAGENIS SYNDROME
* VANDA PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES INITIATION OF "CALYPSO" TO STUDY THE ROLE OF GENETIC VARIATION IN COVID-19 INFECTIONS IN COLLABORATION WITH UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON MEDICINE
* VANDA PHARMACEUTICALS, NORTHWELL HEALTH CONDUCT ODYSSEY TRIAL IN PATIENTS WITH SEVERE COVID-19 PNEUMONIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* VANDA PHARMACEUTICALS INC. AND THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP TO IDENTIFY NOVEL ANTIVIRALS AGAINST COVID-19 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* VANDA PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES THE INITIATION OF ODYSSEY, AN FDA APPROVED CLINICAL STUDY OF TRADIPITANT IN HOSPITALIZED PATIENTS WITH SEVERE COVID-19 PNEUMONIA
* VANDA - RECEIVED LETTER FROM FDA IN WHICH FDA NOTIFIED CO OF ITS REFUSAL TO FILE CO'S SNDA FOR HETLIOZ FOR TREATMENT OF SMITH-MAGENIS SYNDROME
* JAMES KELLY NOTIFIED COMPANY OF HIS RESIGNATION AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
The Humane Society of the United States is backing Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc's fight against a U.S. Food and Drug Administration requirement that it conduct a study of a drug's risks to humans using dogs who would be euthanized at the end of the study.
A federal judge ruled on Thursday that Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc could not proceed with a human clinical trial for its gastrointestinal drug tradipitant while the U.S. Food and Drug Administration weighs requiring months of additional animal toxicity testing.
The Food and Drug Administration is urging a judge to not allow Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc to proceed with a human clinical drug trial while the agency reconsiders whether the drugmaker must also conduct a study on dogs who would need to be euthanized at the end of the trial.
Biopharmaceutical company Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc has sued the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, saying the regulator is forcing it to unnecessarily conduct a study of a drug it is developing on dogs who would need to be euthanized at it conclusion.
* HETLIOZ® (TASIMELTEON) EFFECTIVE IN TREATING JET LAG DURING TRANSATLANTIC TRAVEL
* VANDA PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
A federal appeals court on Friday ended a bid by West-Ward Pharmaceuticals Corp to invalidate a patent on Vanda Pharmaceutical Inc's schizophrenia drug Fanapt and bring a lower-cost generic version to market.
* U.S. FEDERAL COURT AFFIRMED U.S. COURT'S DECISION THAT WEST WARD PHARMACEUTICALS INFRINGED CO'S U.S. '610 PATENT FOR FANAPT
* VANDA PHARMACEUTICALS - ON MARCH 23, GOT PARAGRAPH IV CERTIFICATION NOTICE LETTER REGARDING ANDA BY TEVA FOR GENERIC VERSION OF 20MG HETLIOZ CAPSULE
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.