52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Vistra Corp Buys American Selects First Solar Pv Modules For Texas Projects
Vistra Accelerates Pivot To Invest In Clean Energy And Combat Climate Change
Vistra Posts Quarterly Net Income $164 Million
Vistra Corp., formerly Vistra Energy Corp, is a holding company. The Company operates an integrated retail and generation business in markets throughout the United States. Through its subsidiaries, it is engaged in electricity market activities, including electricity generation, wholesale energy sales and purchases, commodity risk management and retail sales of electricity to end users. It operates through segments, including Retail; Electric Reliability Council of Texas, Inc. (ERCOT); PJM Interconnection, LLC (PJM); NY/NE (comprising New York Independent System Operator (NYISO) and Independent System Operator New England (ISO-NE)); Midcontinent Independent System Operator, Inc. (MISO), and Asset Closure. Its generation fleet totals approximately 40,000 megawatt (MW) of generation capacity with a portfolio of natural gas, nuclear, coal and solar facilities.
6555 Sierra Dr
Scott B. Helm
Independent Chairman of the Board.
Curtis A. Morgan
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
David A. Campbell
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Scott A. Hudson
President of Vistra Retail
James A. Burke
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* VISTRA ENERGY REPORTS 2017 RESULTS ABOVE MIDPOINT OF GUIDANCE
* VISTRA ENERGY CORP SAYS EFFECTIVE FEB 20, ITS UNIT ENTERED INTO AMENDMENT TO THAT CERTAIN CREDIT AGREEMENT, DATED AS OF OCTOBER 3, 2016 - SEC FILING
* VISTRA ENERGY CORP SAYS EFFECTIVE DEC 14, UNIT ENTERED INTO AN AMENDMENT TO CREDIT AGREEMENT DATED AS OF OCTOBER 3, 2016 - SEC FILING
* Vistra Energy reports third quarter 2017 results, narrows 2017 guidance, and initiates 2018 guidance
* Dynegy - upon termination of deal with Vistra Energy, under specified circumstances Vistra may be required to pay co termination fee of $100 million
Vistra Energy Corp <VST.N> said on Monday it would buy Dynegy Inc <DYN.N> in an all-stock deal worth $1.74 billion, combining two Texas-based power producers in the latest merger in an industry dealing with shrinking profit margins.
Vistra Energy will buy Dynegy Inc in an all-stock deal, the U.S. utilities said on Monday, creating a company with a market value of more than $10 billion.
Texas-based electricity producer Vistra Energy Corp <VST.N> is in talks to buy Dynegy Inc <DYN.N>, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
U.S. power firm Vistra Energy Corp said on Friday that it would shut two coal-fired plants for economic reasons, as closures in the industry continue apace despite the environment regulator saying this week he wanted to end the "war on coal."
* Luminant - Estimates that about 200 employees will be impacted by Big Brown closure
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.