52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Vistra Energy To Close Four Illinois Power Plants
Vistra Energy Announces Deal To Buy Ambit Energy
Vistra Energy Reports Q2 Results, Reaffirms 2019 Guidance
Vistra Energy Corp is a holding company. The Company operates an integrated retail and generation business in markets throughout the United States. Through its subsidiaries, it is engaged in electricity market activities, including electricity generation, wholesale energy sales and purchases, commodity risk management and retail sales of electricity to end users. It operates through segments, including Retail; Electric Reliability Council of Texas, Inc. (ERCOT); PJM Interconnection, LLC (PJM); NY/NE (comprising New York Independent System Operator (NYISO) and Independent System Operator New England (ISO-NE)); Midcontinent Independent System Operator, Inc. (MISO), and Asset Closure. Its generation fleet totals approximately 40,500 megawatt (MW) of generation capacity with a portfolio of natural gas, nuclear, coal and solar facilities.
6555 Sierra Dr
Scott B. Helm
Independent Chairman of the Board.
Curtis A. Morgan
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Scott A. Hudson
Senior Vice President and President Retail
David A. Campbell
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
James A. Burke
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* VISTRA ENERGY REPORTS 2017 RESULTS ABOVE MIDPOINT OF GUIDANCE
* VISTRA ENERGY CORP SAYS EFFECTIVE FEB 20, ITS UNIT ENTERED INTO AMENDMENT TO THAT CERTAIN CREDIT AGREEMENT, DATED AS OF OCTOBER 3, 2016 - SEC FILING
* VISTRA ENERGY CORP SAYS EFFECTIVE DEC 14, UNIT ENTERED INTO AN AMENDMENT TO CREDIT AGREEMENT DATED AS OF OCTOBER 3, 2016 - SEC FILING
* Vistra Energy reports third quarter 2017 results, narrows 2017 guidance, and initiates 2018 guidance
* Dynegy - upon termination of deal with Vistra Energy, under specified circumstances Vistra may be required to pay co termination fee of $100 million
Vistra Energy Corp <VST.N> said on Monday it would buy Dynegy Inc <DYN.N> in an all-stock deal worth $1.74 billion, combining two Texas-based power producers in the latest merger in an industry dealing with shrinking profit margins.
Vistra Energy will buy Dynegy Inc in an all-stock deal, the U.S. utilities said on Monday, creating a company with a market value of more than $10 billion.
Texas-based electricity producer Vistra Energy Corp <VST.N> is in talks to buy Dynegy Inc <DYN.N>, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
U.S. power firm Vistra Energy Corp said on Friday that it would shut two coal-fired plants for economic reasons, as closures in the industry continue apace despite the environment regulator saying this week he wanted to end the "war on coal."
* Luminant - Estimates that about 200 employees will be impacted by Big Brown closure
* Vistra to acquire corporate services business from Deutsche Bank
* Vistra Energy says effective Aug 17, Vistra Operations, unit of co, entered an amendment to Credit Agreement, dated Oct 3, 2016 - SEC filing
* Vistra Energy reports second quarter 2017 results and reaffirms 2017 guidance
* Vistra energy announces agreement to acquire 1,054 mw ccgt plant in odessa, texas
Power producer Vistra Energy Corp has proposed to take over debt-laden rival Dynegy Inc, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
* Qtrly net income per weighted average share of common stock outstanding $0.18 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* VISTRA ENERGY ACQUIRES SOLAR DEVELOPMENT PROJECT, STRENGTHENS INTEGRATED BUSINESS MODEL
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.