52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
* VISTRA ENERGY REPORTS 2017 RESULTS ABOVE MIDPOINT OF GUIDANCE
* VISTRA ENERGY CORP SAYS EFFECTIVE FEB 20, ITS UNIT ENTERED INTO AMENDMENT TO THAT CERTAIN CREDIT AGREEMENT, DATED AS OF OCTOBER 3, 2016 - SEC FILING
* VISTRA ENERGY CORP SAYS EFFECTIVE DEC 14, UNIT ENTERED INTO AN AMENDMENT TO CREDIT AGREEMENT DATED AS OF OCTOBER 3, 2016 - SEC FILING
* Vistra Energy reports third quarter 2017 results, narrows 2017 guidance, and initiates 2018 guidance
* Dynegy - upon termination of deal with Vistra Energy, under specified circumstances Vistra may be required to pay co termination fee of $100 million
Vistra Energy Corp <VST.N> said on Monday it would buy Dynegy Inc <DYN.N> in an all-stock deal worth $1.74 billion, combining two Texas-based power producers in the latest merger in an industry dealing with shrinking profit margins.
Vistra Energy will buy Dynegy Inc in an all-stock deal, the U.S. utilities said on Monday, creating a company with a market value of more than $10 billion.
Texas-based electricity producer Vistra Energy Corp <VST.N> is in talks to buy Dynegy Inc <DYN.N>, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
U.S. power firm Vistra Energy Corp said on Friday that it would shut two coal-fired plants for economic reasons, as closures in the industry continue apace despite the environment regulator saying this week he wanted to end the "war on coal."
* Luminant - Estimates that about 200 employees will be impacted by Big Brown closure
* Vistra to acquire corporate services business from Deutsche Bank
* Vistra Energy says effective Aug 17, Vistra Operations, unit of co, entered an amendment to Credit Agreement, dated Oct 3, 2016 - SEC filing
* Vistra Energy reports second quarter 2017 results and reaffirms 2017 guidance
* Vistra energy announces agreement to acquire 1,054 mw ccgt plant in odessa, texas
Power producer Vistra Energy Corp has proposed to take over debt-laden rival Dynegy Inc, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
* Qtrly net income per weighted average share of common stock outstanding $0.18 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* VISTRA ENERGY ACQUIRES SOLAR DEVELOPMENT PROJECT, STRENGTHENS INTEGRATED BUSINESS MODEL
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.