52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Ventas Reports 2020 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Results
Ventas Reports 2020 Q3 EPS $0.03
Ventas And GIC Form Research Joint Venture
Ventas, Inc. is a real estate investment trust (REIT) with its properties located throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. The Company operates through three segments: triple-net leased properties, senior living operations and office operations. Under its triple-net leased properties segment, the Company invests in and owns seniors housing and healthcare properties throughout the United States and the United Kingdom and leases those properties to healthcare operating companies under triple-net or absolute-net leases that obligate the tenants to pay all property-related expenses. In its senior living operations segment, it invests in seniors housing communities throughout the United States and Canada and engages independent operators to manage those communities. In its office operations segment, the Company primarily acquires, owns, develops, leases and manages medical office buildings (MOBs) and life science and innovation centers throughout the United States.
Real Estate Operations
353 N Clark St Ste 3300
Debra A. Cafaro
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Robert F. Probst
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
John D. Cobb
Executive Vice President, Chief Investment Officer
Peter J. Bulgarelli
Executive Vice President and President and Chief Executive Officer, Lillibridge Healthcare Services, Inc.
Melody C. Barnes
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Broadmark Realty Capital Inc, a real estate investment trust (REIT), has appointed former Ventas Inc attorney Nevin Boparai as its chief legal officer as the coronavirus pandemic shakes up the market for commercial space.
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.45PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* VENTAS REPORTS 2020 FIRST QUARTER RESULTS AND PROVIDES COVID-19 BUSINESS UPDATE
* VENTAS ENTERS INTO NEW MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT WITH HOLIDAY RETIREMENT
* VENTAS INC - PRICED PUBLIC OFFERING OF $500 MILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF 4.750% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2030 AT 97.862% OF PRINCIPAL AMOUNT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* VENTAS - SOME SENIOR HOUSING CARE PROVIDERS WHO ARE TENANTS CAN DEFER 25% OF AP PAYMENT OBLIGATION UNTIL EARLIER OF OCT 1/RECEIPT OF GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE
* SETS REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.7925PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Ventas Inc <VTR.N> said on Tuesday it was experiencing a slowdown in move-ins at its senior housing business and withdrew its 2020 financial forecasts, as the coronavirus pandemic raises the risk of tenants moving out.
Ventas Inc said on Tuesday it was experiencing a slowdown in move-ins at its senior housing business and that the coronavirus pandemic raises the risk of tenants moving out as it withdrew its 2020 financial forecasts.
* VENTAS COMMENTS ON COVID-19 AND PROVIDES UPDATE ON FULL-YEAR 2020 GUIDANCE
* CAPITAL SENIOR LIVING CORP - REACHED AGREEMENTS WITH VENTAS & WELLTOWER FOR IMMEDIATE RENT REDUCTIONS AND EARLY TERMINATIONS OF ITS MASTER LEASES
* VENTAS REPORTS 2019 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR RESULTS AND PROVIDES 2020 OUTLOOK
Ventas Inc, a U.S. healthcare real-estate investment trust, has swiped Assurant Inc's legal chief Carey Roberts to serve as its general counsel.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.43 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* VENTAS SAYS CEO DEBRA CAFARO'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $25.3 MLN -SEC FILING
* VENTAS INC SAYS CO'S UNIT VENTAS REALTY SOLD $650 MILLION 4.000% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2028- SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2EOw07F) Further company coverage:
* VENTAS ANNOUNCES EXPIRATION AND RESULTS OF TENDER OFFER FOR 4.00% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* VENTAS INC - PRICED A PUBLIC OFFERING OF $650 MILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF 4.00% SENIOR NOTES DUE MARCH 1, 2028 AT 99.233% OF PRINCIPAL AMOUNT
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.