52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
Trucks and tractor maker CNH Industrial has appointed Hubertus Muhlhauser as its new chief executive to succeed long-time boss Richard Tobin who resigned earlier this year.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.11 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* WELBILT INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2r4BimC) Further company coverage:
* WELBILT INC - ON APRIL 13 CO ENTERED INCREMENTAL REVOLVING FACILITY AMENDMENT TO CREDIT AGREEMENT WHICH AMENDS CREDIT AGREEMENT DATED MARCH 3, 2016
* WELBILT ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH XIAOMAI STORES AND YOULE
* WELBILT INC - DEAL EXPECTED TO BE ACCRETIVE TO EARNINGS BEGINNING LATER IN 2018 AND BEYOND
* WELBILT REPORTS SOLID FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR OPERATING RESULTS
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.24 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Welbilt Inc - on September 7, 2017, co entered into an amendment to credit agreement, dated as of March 3, 2016 - SEC filing
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.18 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.09 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to senior vice president and chief financial officer
* Welbilt reprices $825 million senior secured Term Loan B facility
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.