52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
* WELLTOWER INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED- SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2IKykxH) Further company coverage:
* QUALITY CARE PROPERTIES TO HOST CONFERENCE CALL TO DISCUSS DEFINITIVE AGREEMENTS WITH PROMEDICA AND WELLTOWER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WELLTOWER INC - ON TERMINATION OF DEAL UNDER SOME CONDITIONS, CO MAY BE REQUIRED TO PAY QCP A REVERSE TERMINATION FEE OF $250 MILLION - SEC FILING
Welltower Inc <WELL.N>, a healthcare-focused real estate investment trust, will acquire Quality Care Properties <QCP.N> for about $1.95 billion in cash, the companies said late on Wednesday.
* QTRLY NET INCOME ATTRIBUTABLE TO COMMON STOCKHOLDERS OF $1.17 PER SHARE
* QCP ENTERS INTO DEFINITIVE AGREEMENTS WITH PROMEDICA AND WELLTOWER
* PROMEDICA HEALTH SYSTEM AND WELLTOWER TO ACQUIRE QUALITY CARE PROPERTIES IN NEWLY FORMED JOINT VENTURE
Nonprofit hospital network operator ProMedica and healthcare-focused real estate investment trust Welltower Inc <WELL.N> have made a $2 billion offer to buy Quality Care Properties Inc <QCP.N>, the soon-to-be owner of the second-largest U.S. nursing home chain, HCR ManorCare...
* WELLTOWER INC FILES PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL NOTES DUE 2028 OFFERING OF UP TO $550 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2JkcQ8f] Further company coverage:
* Welltower Inc Files Prospectus Supplement Related To A Potential Notes Due 2028 Offering - SEC Filing Source text - https://bit.ly/2H5IDsS Further company coverage:
* WELLTOWER INC SAYS CEO THOMAS DEROSA'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.5 MILLION VERSUS $13.7 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2HYLqDh) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.