52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Werner Enterprises Reports Q3 Adj Non-GAAP EPS Of $0.57
Werner Enterprises Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.62
Werner Enterprises Announces Special And Quarterly Dividends
Werner Enterprises, Inc. is a transportation and logistics company. The Company is engaged in transporting truckload shipments of general commodities in both interstate and intrastate commerce. It operates through two segments: Truckload and Werner Logistics. It provides logistics services through its Werner Logistics division. As of December 31, 2016, it had a fleet of approximately 7,100 trucks, of which 6,305 were company-operated and 795 were owned and operated by independent contractors. Its Werner Logistics division operated 74 intermodal drayage trucks as of December 31, 2016. Its Truckload segment comprises the One-Way Truckload and Specialized Services units. It operates in several provinces of Canada to provide through-trailer service into and out of Mexico. Its Werner Logistic segment is a non-asset-based transportation and logistics provider and comprises four operating units: truck brokerage, freight management, the intermodal and Werner Global Logistics international.
14507 Frontier Rd
Clarence L. Werner
Executive Chairman of the Board
Derek J. Leathers
President, Chief Executive Officer
John J. Steele
Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
H. Marty Nordlund
Chief Operating Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
James L. Johnson
Executive Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Corporate Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SAYS ON MAY 17, A JURY RENDERED ADVERSE VERDICT AGAINST CO IN LAWSUIT ARISING FROM ACCIDENT BETWEEN WERNER TRACTOR-TRAILER & PASSENGER VEHICLE
* WERNER ENTERPRISES INC - DECLARED REGULAR QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $.09 PER COMMON SHARE, AN INCREASE OF 29 PERCENT FROM PRIOR QTRLY DIVIDEND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WERNER ENTERPRISES REPORTS IMPROVED FIRST QUARTER 2018 REVENUES AND EARNINGS
Trucking firm Werner Enterprises Inc <WERN.O> said on Monday it expects to see better rates for the freight it carries in the coming quarters at a time of tight capacity in the U.S. trucking market and a strengthening economy.
* WERNER ENTERPRISES REPORTS IMPROVED FOURTH QUARTER AND ANNUAL 2017 REVENUES AND EARNINGS
Trucking firm Werner Enterprises Inc reported a higher quarterly net profit on Monday, driven by a strong freight market.
Werner Enterprises Inc <WERN.O> reported a higher quarterly net profit on Thursday, driven by a "meaningfully better" freight environment than in the year-ago period, but fell a penny short of analyst expectations and also missed on revenue.
* Werner Enterprises Inc reports third quarter 2017 revenues and earnings
Werner Enterprises Inc reported a higher quarterly net profit on Thursday, driven by a "meaningfully better" freight environment than in the same period in 2016.
* Werner Enterprises Inc - Michael L. Gallagher has joined company's board of directors effective today Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Werner Enterprises reports improved second quarter 2017 revenues and earnings
* Werner Enterprises Inc - dividend is a $.01 per share increase compared to company's previous quarterly dividend rate of $.06 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Werner Enterprises reports first quarter 2017 revenues and earnings
* Werner Enterprises reports fourth quarter and annual 2016 revenues and earnings
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.