for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up

Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk PT

WINS.JK

Latest Trade

204.00IDR

Change

5.00(+2.51%)

Volume

32,460,600

Today's Range

200.00

 - 

210.00

52 Week Range

91.00

 - 

234.00

As of on the Indonesia Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay

Latest Developments

PT Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk announces FY 2013 cash dividend payment details

PT Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk:Says its FY 2013 cash dividend of 8 rupiah per share will be paid on July 15 with record date of July 1.

PT Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk announces FY 2013 cash dividend

PT Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk:Says its cash dividend for FY 2013 is 8 rupiah per share.

PT Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk to acquire offshore firm-Kontan

PT Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk:Plans to acquire a domestic offshore company-Kontan.No further details have been disclosed.

PT Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk to acquire four new vessels-Investor Daily

PT Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk:Plans to acquire four new vessels this year-Investor Daily.To source $60 mln capital expenditure from internal cash and bank loan.

PT Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk Announces Cash And Share Dividends

Indonesia Stock Exchange announced that PT Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk has declared its cash dividend of IDR 2.16 per share and share dividend with a ratio of 125:2. The dividends will be distributed and paid on August 2, 2013 to shareholders of record date on July 23, 2013.

PT Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk Incorporates PT Wintermar Asia No. 52

PT Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk announced the incorporation of a new subsidiary, PT Wintermar Asia No. 52, on February 18, 2013. The Company owns 99% of the new subsidiary, while PT Wintermar, a Company's subsidiary, owns the remaining 1%.

PT Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk Incorporates PT WIN Maritim

PT Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk announced the incorporation of a new subsidiary, PT WIN Maritim, on February 12, 2013. The Company owns 99% of PT Win Maritim, while PT Wintermar, a Company's subsidiary, owns the remaining 1%.

PT Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk Increases Shares Through Warrants

Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) reported that PT Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk has increased its shares to 3,584,896,848 on December 3, 2012, through exercised warrants by the shareholders.

PT Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk Increases Shares Through Warrants

Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) reported that PT Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk has increased its shares to 3,567,484,148 on November 23, 2012, through exercised warrants by the shareholders.

PT Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk Increases Share Through Warrants

Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) reported that PT Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk has increased its shares to 3,559,491,795 on November 20, 2012, through exercised warrants by the shareholders.

Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.

for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up