52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Waste Management Announces Second Quarter Earnings Per Share Of $0.89
Advanced Disposal Services, Waste Management Withdrew Premerger Notification & Report With DOJ On June 10, Then Refiled It On June 12
Waste Management And Advanced Disposal Each Received A Request For Additional Information And Documentary Materials From DOJ
Waste Management, Inc. (WM) is a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, is a provider of waste management environmental services. The Company's segments include Solid Waste and Other. The Company's Solid Waste segment includes its solid waste business. The Other segment includes its Strategic Business Solutions (WMSBS) organization; its landfill gas-to-energy operations and third-party subcontract and administration services managed by its Energy and Environmental Services and WM Renewable Energy organizations; its recycling brokerage services, and its service offerings and solutions, such as portable self-storage and long distance moving services, fluorescent lamp recycling and interests it holds in oil and gas producing properties. As of December 31, 2016, the Company owned or operated 243 solid waste landfills and five secure hazardous waste landfills. Its recycling brokerage services involve managing the marketing of recyclable materials for third parties.
Waste Management Services
1001 Fannin St
James C. Fish
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Devina A. Rankin
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
John J. Morris
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Charles C. Boettcher
Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer
Tara J. Hemmer
Senior Vice President - Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Waste Management Inc said on Monday it would buy smaller rival Advanced Disposal Services Inc for about $3 billion, as the top waste management services provider looks to expand its footprint in the eastern United States.
Waste Management Inc said on Monday it would buy smaller rival Advanced Disposal Services Inc in a deal valued at $4.9 billion, including debt.
Waste Management Inc is inching closer to acquire smaller rival Advanced Disposal Services Inc for about $2.9 billion in cash, the Wall Street Journal reported https://on.wsj.com/2UVrdbL on Sunday, citing people familiar with the matter.
* WASTE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF DIRECTORS ELECTS THOMAS H. WEIDEMEYER NEW CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.83 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* BRADBURY ANDERSON NOTIFIED CO OF HIS DECISION TO RESIGN FROM HIS POSITION AS CHAIRMAN OF BOARD - SEC FILING
* WASTE MANAGEMENT INC SAYS CEO JAMES FISH JR.'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9 MILLION VERSUS $5.2 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2DZpwNJ) Further company coverage:
* WASTE MANAGEMENT ACQUIRES ANDERSON RUBBISH DISPOSAL AND MOORPARK RUBBISH DISPOSAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WASTE MANAGEMENT ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 EARNINGS
* WASTE MANAGEMENT INC - WILL DISTRIBUTE $2,000 IN 2018 TO EVERY NORTH AMERICAN EMPLOYEE NOT ON BONUS OR SALES INCENTIVE PLAN
* WASTE MANAGEMENT ANNOUNCES PLAN TO INCREASE QUARTERLY DIVIDEND PAYMENTS AND AUTHORIZATION FOR UP TO $1.25 BILLION IN SHARE REPURCHASES
Waste coffee grounds will be used to help fuel some of London's buses, Royal Dutch Shell <RDSa.L> and clean technology company bio-bean said on Monday.
* Waste Management Inc announces the redemption of senior notes due in 2018
* Waste Management announces pricing of $750 million senior notes
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.88 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.