52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
* Q1 REVENUE $285.5 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $289.2 MILLION
* WIDEOPENWEST INC - QTRLY TOTAL REVENUE $292.8 MILLION VERSUS $316.0 MILLION
* WOW! INTERNET, CABLE & PHONE ANNOUNCES DELAY IN EARNINGS RELEASE AND CONFERENCE CALL FOR FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017
* WIDEOPENWEST INC- AUTHORIZED A STOCK REPURCHASE PROGRAM, COMMENCING IMMEDIATELY, TO REPURCHASE AN AGGREGATE OF $50 MILLION OF COMMON STOCK
* Q3 revenue $297.8 million versus I/B/E/S view $301.9 million
* WideOpenWest Inc - appointment of Bright increases number of directors on board of directors from eight to nine
* As of Q2 of 2017, co reported total subscribers of 776,500 versus 770,200 in Q2 of 2016 on a transaction adjusted basis
* WOW! announces appointment of Tom McMillin to board of directors and audit committee
* Verizon- to purchase fiber network infrastructure in Chicago market from Wideopenwest; deal for $225 million
* Wideopenwest Inc - to sell Chicago Fiber Network to Verizon
U.S. wireless carrier Verizon Communications Inc <VZ.N> is in talks to acquire cable operator WideOpenWest Inc's <WOW.N> fiber network in the Chicago area for more than $200 million, according to people familiar with the matter.
* Wideopenwest Inc - co's unit has entered into eighth amendment to its credit agreement
* WOW! announces commitments for $2.28 billion of new term loans
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.