52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
(This version of July 16's story has been refiled to correct to Montana from Wyoming in the first paragraph.)
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp , the world's largest silver streaming company, said on Monday it would buy all of the gold assets from Sibanye Gold Limited's Stillwater and East Boulder mines.
* WHEATON PRECIOUS METALS ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER RESULTS FOR 2018 AND DECLARES SECOND QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF 2018
* FIRST MAJESTIC ANNOUNCES NEW STREAM AGREEMENT AT SAN DIMAS MINE AND NEW CREDIT FACILITY
* FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER ANNOUNCES FRIENDLY ACQUISITION OF PRIMERO MINING AND RESTRUCTURED STREAM WITH WHEATON PRECIOUS METALS
* Wheaton Precious Metals announces third quarter results for 2017 and declares fourth quarterly dividend of 2017
* Desert Star announces US$65 million Precious Metals Purchase Agreement with Wheaton Precious Metals; extends agreement with Capstone
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.