52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Devon Energy Corp Says Wpx Deal Has A Termination Fee Equal To $75 Million
WPX Energy Reports 2Q 2020 Results
WPX Energy Announces Pricing Of Senior Notes
WPX Energy, Inc. is an oil and natural gas exploration and production company. The Company is engaged in the exploitation and development of unconventional properties. It operates in the exploration and production segment of the oil and gas industry and its operations are conducted in the United States. It is focused on exploiting, developing and growing its oil positions in the Delaware Basin (a subset of the Permian Basin) in Texas and New Mexico and the Williston Basin in North Dakota. As of December 31, 2019, it operated 688 wells in the Delaware Basin and owned interests in 787 wells operated by others. As of December 31, 2019, it held approximately 122,000 acres in the Delaware Basin, with operations located in Eddy, Lea and Chaves Counties in New Mexico and Loving, Pecos, Reeves, Ward and Winkler Counties in Texas. Its activity in the Delaware Basin is focused on the Wolfcamp Shale formation, the Bone Spring interval and the Delaware sand interval.
Oil & Gas Operations
1 One Williams Ctr
Richard E. Muncrief
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
J. Kevin Vann
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Dennis C. Cameron
Executive Vice President, General Counsel
Bryan K. Guderian
Executive Vice President - Business Development
Angela E. Kouplen
Senior Vice President - Administration , Chief Information Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The latest business combination in the U.S. shale patch is signaling a path forward for the troubled sector.
U.S. oil and gas producer Devon Energy Corp said on Monday it will buy shale-oil rival WPX Energy Inc for $2.56 billion as it looks to boost its presence in the top U.S. oilfield.
U.S. stocks jumped on Monday, bouncing back from the longest weekly losing streak in a year for the S&P 500 and the Dow, with technology, banks and travel shares leading the advance.
U.S. shale producer Devon Energy Corp said on Monday it would buy peer WPX Energy Inc in an all-stock deal that would create a combined company worth around $12 billion.
U.S. shale producer Devon Energy Corp is in talks to acquire rival WPX Energy Inc in an all-stock transaction that would create a company worth around $6 billion, people familiar with the matter said on Saturday.
WPX Energy Inc <WPX.N> said on Monday it would buy privately held Felix Energy in a $2.5 billion deal, as the Permian basin operator looks to add oil-rich acreage in the Delaware region of the prolific shale field, sending its shares up more than 9%.
U.S. oil and gas producer WPX Energy Inc said on Monday it would buy privately held Delaware Basin operator Felix Energy in a $2.5 billion deal.
WPX Energy Inc is in talks to buy the oil and gas assets of closely held Felix Energy for about $2.5 billion, Bloomberg reported on Friday citing people familiar with the matter.
* WPX ENERGY ANNOUNCES EARLY RESULTS AND EARLY SETTLEMENT OF CASH TENDER OFFERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PRICED ITS PUBLIC OFFERING OF $500 MILLION OF ITS 5.750% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2026
* WPX ENERGY - COMMENCED UNDERWRITTEN PUBLIC OFFERING OF $400 MILLION OF SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES DUE 2026
* Q1 ADJUSTED LOSS PER SHARE $0.06 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
* WPX ENERGY - ENTERED SECOND AMENDMENT TO SECOND AMENDED AND RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT AND FIRST AMENDMENT TO GUARANTY AND COLLATERAL AGREEMENT
* WPX ENERGY ANNOUNCES EARLY RESULTS AND EARLY SETTLEMENT OF CASH TENDER OFFERS
* WPX ENERGY INC SAYS CEO RICHARD E. MUNCRIEF'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.1 MILLION VERSUS $10.8 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2GSW4fy) Further company coverage:
U.S. shale producer WPX Energy Inc expects strong crude oil demand for the foreseeable future and does not expect it to be dented by the rise of the electric car, its chief executive said on Monday.
* VALERIE M. WILLIAMS JOINS WPX ENERGY BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* Q4 ADJUSTED LOSS PER SHARE $0.02 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
* PRESS RELEASE - WPX ENERGY SELLS SAN JUAN GALLUP HOLDINGS FOR $700 MILLION
* SELZ CAPITAL REPORTS 7.1 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN WPX ENERGY AS OF DEC 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2FXnpfS) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.