52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
A consortium led by insurer Arch Capital Group Ltd has made an approximately $500 million offer to acquire reinsurance firm Watford Holdings Ltd, people familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Tuesday:
* CAPITAL RETURNS MANAGEMENT SENDS LETTER TO BOARD OF WATFORD HOLDINGS LTD
Investment firm Capital Returns Management asked Watford Holdings Ltd <WTRE.O> to hire an investment bank and consider selling itself as the reinsurer's stock has lost more than half of its value since January and lags its peers.
* WATFORD ANNOUNCES EXPECTED IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON 2020 FIRST QUARTER RESULTS
* WATFORD HOLDINGS LTD - ANNOUNCED THAT JOHN F. RATHGEBER WILL RETIRE AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER ON MARCH 31, 2020
* WATFORD REPORTS 2019 FOURTH QUARTER RESULTS AND THE AUTHORIZATION OF A NEW $50 MILLION SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM
* WATFORD HOLDINGS LTD - QTRLY NET LOSS $0.79 PER DILUTED COMMON SHARE
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.