52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Western Union Reports Second Quarter Results
Western Union Sees Improvement In Transaction Trends In May
Western Union Sets Quarterly Dividend Of $0.225 Per Share
The Western Union Company (Western Union) is a provider of money movement and payment services. The Company operates through two segments: Consumer-to-Consumer and Business Solutions. The Company's Consumer-to-Consumer segment facilitates money transfers between two consumers, primarily through a network of third-party agents. The Company's multi-currency, real-time money transfer services are viewed by the Company as one interconnected network where a money transfer can be sent from one location to another, around the world. Western Union's Business Solutions segment facilitates payment and foreign exchange solutions, primarily cross-border, cross-currency transactions, for small and medium size enterprises and individuals. Business Solutions payment transactions are conducted through various channels, including the phone and via the Internet.
7001 E Belleview Ave
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Rajesh K. Agrawal
Chief Financial Officer
Jean Claude Farah
President - Global Network
President - Consumer Money Transfer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* WESTERN UNION PARTNERS WITH AXA TO OFFER INSURANCE SERVICES THROUGH ITS GLOBAL PAYMENTS PLATFORM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
The Trump administration expanded on Wednesday its list of Cuban entities that Americans are banned from doing business with to include the financial corporation that handles U.S. remittances to the Communist-run country.
Corona Capital is a daily column updated throughout the day by Breakingviews columnists around the world with short, sharp pandemic-related insights.
Western Union Co <WU.N>, the world's largest money transfer firm, expects the second quarter to be its weakest in 2020 in terms of revenue and profit margins and is confident of improvement as COVID-19-related lockdowns ease, its chief financial officer said on Tuesday.
Western Union Co, the world's largest money transfer firm, expects the second quarter to be its weakest in 2020 in terms of revenue and profit margins and is confident of improvement as COVID-19-related lockdowns ease, its chief financial officer said on Tuesday.
Western Union Co, the world's largest money transfer firm, said on Friday it is withdrawing its full-year financial outlook amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Kenya's biggest telecoms operator Safaricom unveiled on Tuesday a new service on its M-Pesa mobile financial services platform that will allow users to send money around the world in a partnership with Western Union.
Kenya's biggest telecoms operator Safaricom on Tuesday unveiled a new service on its M-Pesa mobile financial services platform that will allow users to send money around the world in a partnership with Western Union.
* WESTERN UNION ANNOUNCES $0.19 QUARTERLY DIVIDEND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.42 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* WESTERN UNION CO - CEO HIKMET ERSEK'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.7 MLN VS $9.3 MLN IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2q4eumo) Further company coverage:
* WESTERN UNION CO SAYS CEO HIKMET ERSEK'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.7 MILLION VERSUS $9.3 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2Gg3b3T) Further company coverage:
* COMPANY EXPECTS SOLID BUSINESS PERFORMANCE IN 2018; QUARTERLY DIVIDEND INCREASED 9%
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission:
* IFRESH SAYS ONCE SERVICES ARE ACTIVATED, CO'S LOCATIONS WILL PROVIDE WESTERN UNION SERVICES, INCLUDING MONEY TRANSFER, MONEY ORDER, AND BILL PAYMENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Western Union Co <WU.N> will pay $60 million to resolve allegations that it failed for more than a decade to maintain a program to deter and report transactions involving suspected criminal fraud and money laundering, New York’s financial regulator said on Thursday.
* DFS FINES WESTERN UNION $60 MILLION FOR VIOLATIONS OF NEW YORK'S ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING LAWS, "IGNORING SUSPICIOUS TRANSACTIONS" TO LOCATIONS IN CHINA
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, December 14 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured debt ratings of The Western Union Company (Western Union) at 'BBB+' and the Short-Term IDR at...
* WESTERN UNION CO - ANNOUNCED ADDITIONAL DETAILS ON PLANS TO MOVE ITS GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS
* Mastercard and Western Union team up on transfers to U.S. debit cards Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.