52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Woodward Reports Fiscal Year 2020 Results
Woodward Reports Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2020 Results
Woodward Posts Quarterly Earnings Per Share Of $1.41
Woodward, Inc. is an independent designer, manufacturer and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions. The Company designs, produces and services energy control products for various applications. The Company's segments include Aerospace and Industrial. The Company's Aerospace segment designs, manufactures and services systems and products for the management of fuel, air, combustion and motion control. The Company's Industrial segment designs, produces and services systems and products for the management of fuel, air, fluids, gases, electricity, motion and combustion. The Company has production and assembly facilities in the United States, Europe and Asia and South America, and promotes its products and services throughout the world. The Company offers solutions for the aerospace, industrial and energy markets. The Company focuses primarily on serving original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and equipment packagers.
Misc. Capital Goods
1081 Woodward Way
FORT COLLINS, CO
Thomas A. Gendron
Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer
Robert F. Weber
Vice Chairman, Chief Financial Officer
Thomas G. Cromwell
Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Operating Officer
Sagar A Patel
President - Fuel Systems and Controls
Chad Robert Preiss
President - Engine & Turbine Controls
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Aircraft parts suppliers Hexcel Corp <HXL.N> and Woodward Inc <WWD.O> on Monday abandoned their planned $6.4 billion all-stock merger, the first major deal to fall through in an industry battered by coronavirus-led lockdowns around the world.
Boeing Co suppliers Hexcel Corp and Woodward Inc on Monday called off their planned all-stock merger citing disruption in demand due to the coronavirus crisis.
Hexcel Corp <HXL.N>, a composites technology company, and aircraft and industrial parts maker Woodward Inc <WWD.O> said on Sunday they would combine in an all-stock merger of equals to create an integrated systems provider for the aerospace and industrial sectors.
Hexcel Corp, a composites technology company, and aircraft and industrial parts maker Woodward Inc said on Sunday they would combine in an all-stock merger of equals to create an integrated systems provider for the aerospace and industrial sectors.
Britain's Rolls-Royce <RR.L> said it had completed the sale of Germany-based diesel parts maker L'Orange to U.S.-based engineering company Woodward Inc <WWD.O> with net proceeds totalling 673 million euros.
* Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.74 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* SAYS ON MARCH 30, APPROVED ABOUT $12.5 MLN OF RESTRUCTURING CHARGES RELATED TO SEVERANCE BENEFITS IN Q2 2018-SEC FILING
Britain's Rolls-Royce <RR.L> said it had agreed to sell its Germany-based diesel parts maker L'Orange to U.S.-based engineering company Woodward Inc <WWD.O> for 700 million euros ($859 million), as part of a plan to simplify its business.
Britain's Rolls-Royce said it had agreed to sell its German-based diesel parts maker L'Orange to U.S.-based engineering company Woodward Inc for 700 million euros, as part of its plan to simplify its business.
* WOODWARD RECORDS ANTICIPATED CHARGES RELATED TO DUARTE RELOCATION
* ROYCE AND WOODWARD, INC. ANNOUNCE AGREEMENT FOR WOODWARD TO ACQUIRE L’ORANGE, A WORLD CLASS FUEL INJECTION SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY COMPANY
Aircraft and industrial parts maker Woodward Inc <WWD.O> said it was not in talks with Boeing Co <BA.N> over a possible sale.
Boeing Co is in talks to buy aircraft and industrial parts maker Woodward Inc, The Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday.
* WOODWARD INC - BOARD OF DIRECTORS DECLARED A CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.1425 PER SHARE FOR QUARTER, AN INCREASE OF 14 PERCENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.62 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* WOODWARD INC SAYS CEO THOMAS GENDRON'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.3 MILLION VERSUS $5.8 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2ANFHxJ Further company coverage:
* WOODWARD, INC. NAMES MATTHEW F. TAYLOR PRESIDENT, AIRFRAME SYSTEMS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.