52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Morgan Stanley Reports 5.4% Passive Stake In World Wrestling Entertainment Inc As Of November 14
Wwe® Reports Third Quarter 2019 Results
World Wrestling Entertainment Sets Qtrly Dividend Of $0.12 Per Share
World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE) is an integrated media and entertainment company. The Company's segments are Network, Television, Home Entertainment, Digital Media, Live Events, Licensing, Venue Merchandise, WWEShop, WWE Studios, and Corporate and Other. The Company is engaged in the production and distribution of content through various channels, including its WWE Network, television rights agreements, pay-per-view event programming, live events, feature films, licensing of various WWE themed products, and the sale of consumer products featuring its brands. Its Network, Television, Home Entertainment and Digital Media are individual segments that comprise the Media Division. Its Live Events, Licensing, Venue Merchandise and WWEShop are individual segments that comprise the Consumer Products Division. Its Network segment consists of subscriptions to WWE Network. The Company's Television segment consists of television rights fees and advertising.
1241 E Main St
Vincent K. McMahon
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder
George A. Barrios
Michelle D. Wilson
Executive Vice President - Talent, Live Events & Creative, Director
Brian M. Nurse
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A brawl between World Wrestling Entertainment Inc's bears and bulls could reach a peak this year as the company renegotiates overseas contracts.
A brawl between World Wrestling Entertainment Inc's bears and bulls could reach a peak this year as the company renegotiates overseas contracts. While a large contingent of short sellers have been betting that the stock will fall, WWE's most ardent Wall Street fans say it...
A federal judge has dismissed lawsuits by dozens of former professional wrestlers who accused World Wrestling Entertainment Inc of failing to protect them from concussions and other head trauma, including chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE).
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.13 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* SETS REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.12 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BASED UPON PRELIMINARY DATA, WWE NETWORK ATTRACTED AVERAGE OF ABOUT 1.56 MILLION PAID SUBSCRIBERS OVER Q1 2018
* WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT INC - CEO VINCENT MCMAHON'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $3.1 MILLION VERSUS $3.1 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2oRbzgi) Further company coverage:
* WWE® PROMOTES BRIAN FLINN TO CHIEF MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* L’ÉQUIPE AND WWE ANNOUNCE FREE-TO-AIR BROADCAST AGREEMENT IN FRANCE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT SAYS CO, MAORI TELEVISION ANNOUNCED AGREEMENT TO BROADCAST WWE'S PROGRAMS IN NEW ZEALAND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
World shares rallied on Monday in a broad advance that brushed aside fresh rises in global bond yields driven up by the fear of faster inflation as investors shifted asset allocations and tried to put last week's worst rout in two years past them.
* WWE® REPORTS STRONG FOURTH-QUARTER ACHIEVING RECORD RESULTS FOR 2017
* WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT INC - REPORTING CHANGES EFFECTIVE WITH Q1 2018 RESULTS
* WWE® PROMOTES GEORGE BARRIOS AND MICHELLE WILSON TO CO-PRESIDENTS
* SETS REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.12PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WWE® AND ASTRO EXTEND LONG-STANDING PARTNERSHIP IN MALAYSIA
* WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO VINCENT MCMAHON SOLD 3.3 MILLION CLASS A SHARES IN BLOCK TRADE - SEC FILING
* FACEBOOK AND WWE® LAUNCH LIVE IN-RING SERIES ON FACEBOOK WATCH
* WWE® AND SPORT TV ANNOUNCE MULTI-YEAR AGREEMENT TO TELEVISE RAW® AND SMACKDOWN® IN PORTUGAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. signed its first female performer from the Arab world on Sunday, smashing cultural taboos as the U.S.-based pageant seeks to piledrive its way into lucrative foreign markets.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.