52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
Technology licensing company Xperi Corp <XPER.O> and set-top box maker TiVo Corp <TIVO.O> will merge in an all-stock deal, giving the combined entity an enterprise value of $3 billion, the companies said on Thursday.
Technology licensing company Xperi Corp and set-top box maker TiVo Corp will merge in an all-stock deal, giving the combined entity an enterprise value of $3 billion, the companies said on Thursday.
* XPERI ANNOUNCES PROCEDURAL RULING IN SAMSUNG ITC INVESTIGATION
* REITERATES ITS 2018 FINANCIAL GUIDANCE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* XPERI ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* XPERI CORP - ON JAN.23, 2018, CO ENTERED INTO AMENDMENT NO. 1 TO CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* XPERI CORPORATION UPDATES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 OUTLOOK
* Xperi Corp qtrly revenue $88.5 million versus $62.4 million
* Xperi corp qtrly revenue $91.3 million versus $67.0 million
* Xperi Corporation announces CEO transition; names Jon Kirchner to succeed Tom Lacey
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.11, revenue view $62.0 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.