52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Yellow Pages Qtrly Earnings Per Share C$0.51
Yellow Pages Ltd Reports Q1 Earnings Per Share C$0.45
Yellow Pages Ltd Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2018 Financial And Operating Results
Yellow Pages Limited (Yellow Pages) is a digital media and marketing solutions company engaged in providing local businesses, national brands and consumers with the tools to interact and transact within digital economy. The Company provides digital and print media and marketing solutions in Canada. Yellow Pages offers small and medium-sized enterprises across Canada full-serve access to a suite of digital and traditional marketing solutions, primarily online and mobile priority placement on Yellow Pages' owned and operated media, content syndication, search engine solutions, Website fulfillment, social media campaign management and digital display advertising, as well as video production and print advertising. Its marketing solutions also focus on the national advertising needs of brands and publishers. Its digital media properties include Canada411, RedFlagDeals.com, ComFree/DuProprio, YP Dine, Yellow Pages NextHome, Bookenda.com, dine.TO, YP Shopwise and 411.ca.
2.300, 1751 Richardson Street
Chairman of the Board
David E. Eckert
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
President - Mediative
Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President - Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Stock futures pointed to a higher opening for Canada's main stock index on Thursday, boosted by rising oil prices.
* YELLOW PAGES LIMITED APPOINTS NEW CHAIR OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* YELLOW PAGES LIMITED REPORTS SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVED FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES $30 MILLION SENIOR SECURED DEBT REPAYMENT
* YELLOW PAGES LIMITED ANNOUNCES STREAMLINING OF ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Canada's main stock index was little changed on Thursday as gains in the financial sector and shares of TransCanada Corp were tempered by a decline in resource companies.
* YELLOW PAGES LIMITED REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS
Canada's main stock index fell on Tuesday as lower commodity prices weighed on the shares of materials and energy companies.
Canada's main stock index edged lower in morning trading on Tuesday as gold miners weighed down heavyweight resource stocks amid a commodity price retreat, even as marijuana producers extended a recent rally.
Canada's Yellow Pages Ltd, once well-known for its thick print directories, said on Tuesday it would fire about 500 employees to cut costs and turn around its digital advertising platform.
* YELLOW PAGES LIMITED ANNOUNCES ACTIONS TO REDUCE SPENDING AND COST STRUCTURE
* Yellow Pages Limited reports third quarter 2017 financial and operating results
* Yellow Pages Limited announces pricing of $315 million of senior secured notes
* Yellow Pages Limited announces proposed refinancing transaction and provides update on financial outlook for 2017 fiscal year
* Yellow Pages Limited appoints David A. Eckert as president and CEO
* Yellow Pages Limited reports second quarter 2017 financial and operating results
* Yellow pages announces exclusive licensing agreement with mytime in the canadian market
* Yellow Pages Limited reports first quarter 2017 financial results and provides updated corporate strategy
* Yellow Pages Limited announces two additional nominees for election as directors at its 2017 annual meeting of shareholders
Stock futures pointed to a higher opening for Canada's main stock index on Thursday ahead of a key vote in the U.S. Congress on a healthcare bill that is seen as a litmus test of President Donald Trump's ability to legislate.
Stock futures pointed to a lower opening for Canada's main stock index on Thursday as U.S. crude prices fell below $50 per barrel and investors geared up for a likely increase in interest rate this month by the U.S. Federal Reserve. March futures on the S&P TSX index were...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.