52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
D. E. Shaw & Co Reports 5.4% Stake In Yelp Inc As Of August 9, 2019
Eventbrite Appoints Lanny Baker As Chief Financial Officer
Lanny Baker To Step Down As CFO Of Yelp
Yelp Inc. (Yelp) connects people with local businesses by bringing 'word of mouth' online and providing a platform for businesses and consumers to engage and transact. The Company offers local business review sites. Yelp provides a platform for consumers to share their everyday local business experiences with other consumers by posting reviews, tips, photos and videos, and to engage directly with businesses, through reviews, its Request-A-Quote and Message the Business features, and by completing transactions on the Yelp Platform. Yelp also provides businesses of all sizes with a range of free and paid services that help them engage with consumers. The Yelp Platform allows consumers to transact with local businesses directly on Yelp through Yelp Reservations, its online reservations product, and integrations with partners ranging from Shoptiques.com (boutique shopping) to GolfNow (tee time booking) to BloomNation (flower ordering).
Printing & Publishing
140 New Montgomery St
Diane M. Irvine
Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder, Director
Interim Chief Financial Officer
Joseph R. Nachman
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel and Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
SQN Investors LP dropped its threat of challenging Yelp Inc's board of directors on Thursday, after the company unveiled steps to improve returns that echoed plans the hedge fund had proposed, according to a letter SQN sent to Yelp.
SQN Investors LP said on Wednesday Yelp Inc's shares could surge to between $55 and $65, up to 80 percent above its current price, if the customer review company appoints new board members and considers selling itself.
SQN Investors LP said on Wednesday Yelp Inc's shares could surge anywhere between $55 and $65, about 50-80 percent higher than its current price, if it implements the hedge fund's recommendations to check its "underperformance".
Search company Yelp and lobby group Consumer Watchdog lost their joint bid to intervene in Google's challenge of a 2.4 billion euro ($2.7 billion) EU antitrust fine after a court said they had no direct interest in the case.
U.S. search and advertising company Yelp has lost its bid to intervene in Google's challenge against a 2.4 billion euro ($2.7 billion) EU antitrust fine after an EU court said it had no direct interest in the case.
Hedge fund SQN Investors LP, one of Yelp Inc's <YELP.N> top five shareholders, on Monday called for an overhaul of the local search and customer review company's board and the appointment of new independent directors, blaming it for underperformance.
SQN Investors LP, one of Yelp Inc's top five shareholders, blamed the consumer review service company's board for its underperformance on Monday and called for new independent directors to be appointed.
Yelp Inc said on Tuesday it has renewed a European antitrust complaint against Alphabet Inc's Google, seeking to gain traction on a longstanding accusation that the search giant unfairly promotes its own services in results.
* FULL YEAR 2018 REVENUE IS NOW EXPECTED TO BE IN THE RANGE OF $943 MILLION TO $967 MILLION
* YELP INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF, SIZE UNDISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2rxz6U9) Further company coverage:
* YELP INC SAYS CEO JEREMY STOPPELMAN'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.1 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2HFjQyk) Further company coverage:
* YELP REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* Q3 revenue $222.4 million versus I/B/E/S view $220.9 million
Shares of Yelp Inc <YELP.N> jumped more than 27 percent on Friday, a day after the company announced the sale of its Eat24 business to Grubhub <GRUB.N>.
* Grubhub Inc- under certain conditions, if eat24 deal is terminated, co will be required to pay to Yelp a termination fee of $15 million - sec filing Source text - http://bit.ly/2vmVcfT Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $-0.03 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Greenlight Capital ups share stake in Consol Energy Inc by 47.1 percent to 22.7 million shares
* Yelp Inc - transaction was approved by boards of directors of both companies
* Yelp announces Jason Fennell as head of engineering Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Yelp announces fourth quarter and full year 2016 financial results
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.