52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
Yext Inc on Wednesday gave a first-quarter revenue forecast that missed some analysts' expectations, sending shares down slightly in late trading despite beating expectations for the just-ended fiscal year.
** Shares of cloud-based business information management software maker down ~8.9 pct at $16.59 premarket
* YEXT, INC. ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR FISCAL 2018 RESULTS
* Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.13 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* YEXT LAUNCHES YEXT FOR FOOD TO MAKE MENUS VISIBLE ACROSS INTELLIGENT SEARCH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Yext announces appointment of Tamar Yehoshua to its board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $-0.14 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Says Uda leads Yext's Japanese entity, Yext KK, based in Tokyo Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.15 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Says initial public offering of 10.5 million common shares priced at $11.00per share
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.