52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Yamana Gold Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2020 Results
Yamana Gold Provides 2021-2023 Guidance And Ten-Year Overview
Yamana Gold Reports Q4 Preliminary Gold Equivalent Ounce Production of 255,361 GEO
Yamana Gold Inc is a precious metals producer. The Company has gold and silver production, exploration properties, and land positions across the Americas. Its property include Canadian Malartic, Jacobina, Cerro Moro, El Penon, Minera Florida, Wasamac Property and Camflo Property. Jacobina operation, located in Bahia state in northeast Brazil, consists of a complex of underground gold mines and an approximately 6,500 tons per day (tpd) carbon-in-pulp processing plant. Located in northern Chile, El Penon project is its underground gold-silver mine with an approximately 4,200 tons per day agitated leaching /counter current decantation (CCD) and Merrill-Crowe plant. The Company’s open pit Canadian Malartic mine is located in the Abitibi region of Quebec. Cerro Moro is a gold-silver operation located in the Santa Cruz province of Argentina. Minera Florida is an underground gold-silver mine located south of Santiago in central Chile, with an approximately 2,300 tons per day plant.
Gold & Silver
Royal Bank Plaza
North Tower, 200 Bay Street, Suite 2200
Peter J. Marrone
Executive Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President - Finance
Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
Richard C. Campbell
Senior Vice President - Human Resources
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Precious metals company Yamana Gold Inc <YRI.TO> is in advanced stages of its London Stock Exchange (LSE) listing, the Canadian company said on Monday.
* DECISION TO RAMP DOWN OPERATIONS AT CANADIAN MALARTIC MINE
Canada's Yamana Gold is considering a further increase in dividends of between 50% and 100%, its executive chairman told Reuters, after doubling the payout this year.
Lundin Mining Corp said on Monday it plans to buy one of Yamana Gold Inc's gold-copper mines in Brazil for more than $1 billion.
Miners Yamana Gold Inc, Glencore and Goldcorp Inc said on Thursday they signed an agreement to develop and operate Yamana's Agua Rica gold and copper mine in Argentina using infrastructure and facilities of the three companies' existing venture in the country.
* YAMANA GOLD, GLENCORE AND GOLDCORP ENTER INTO AN AGREEMENT FOR THE INTEGRATION OF AGUA RICA AND ALUMBRERA
Canada's Yamana Gold Inc said on Wednesday Argentina's proposal to impose new tax on exports could hurt its cash flow despite the company taking steps to mitigate the impact.
* YAMANA GOLD INC - 2018 TO 2020 PRODUCTION EXPECTATIONS FOR CERRO MORO ARE UNCHANGED FROM GUIDANCE PROVIDED EARLIER IN 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* YAMANA GOLD ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS, START UP AT CERRO MORO AND AN UPDATE ON THE PLAN FOR SELECT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CHAPADA
* YAMANA GOLD CONTINUES TO DISCOVER ADDITIONAL RESOURCES AT PRODUCING CHAPADA MINE IN BRAZIL
* YAMANA GOLD INC FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OF UPTO $1.0 BILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2pUYP95) Further company coverage:
* SEES 2018 TOTAL GOLD EQUIVALENT PRODUCTION 1 MILLION OUNCES
* YAMANA GOLD ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.