52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
U.S. software firm Ebix Inc said on Monday it has offered to buy Indian travel services company Yatra Online Inc for $336 million in a cash-and-stock deal to add to its portfolio of Indian travel companies with a focus on a niche segment.
Software firm Ebix Inc said on Monday it has offered to buy Indian travel services company Yatra Online Inc for $336 million in a cash-and-stock deal.
* YATRA ONLINE INC FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OF UP TO $100 MILLION – SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2jsdWTK) Further company coverage:
* YATRA ONLINE INC - AGGARWAL IS A CURRENT BOARD MEMBER OF LYFT AND FORMER CFO OF TRULIA
* YATRA ONLINE SAYS QTRLY REVENUE INCREASED BY 40.8% YEAR-OVER-YEAR TO INR 3,360.4 MILLION - SEC FILING
* Basic and diluted loss per share was INR 22.44 in the three months ended September 30, 2017
* Intel Foundation reports 9.0 percent passive stake in Yatra Online Inc as of Oct 10 - SEC filing
* Qtrly consol total revenue INR 3.03 billion versus INR 2.62 billion
* Valiant Capital Management L.P. reports a 13.6 percent passive stake in Yatra Online Inc as on December 31, 2016 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2kRfyGc) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.