52 Week Range
As of on the Kuwait Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Zain Kuwait Q3 Profit Rises
Zain Kuwait Q2 Profit Rises
Zain Kuwait Q1 Profit Rises
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP (Zain) is a Kuwait-based public shareholding company engaged, together with its subsidiaries, in the provision of mobile telecommunication and data services. The Company’s activities include operation, purchase, delivery, installation, management and maintenance of mobile telephones and paging systems, as well as investing surplus funds in investment securities. In addition to its main operation in Kuwait, the Company also operates, through its foreign subsidiaries, in Jordan, Bahrain, Lebanon, Sudan (North and South) and Iraq. The Company’s wholly owned subsidiaries include Zain International BV (ZIBV), Mobile Telecommunications Company Lebanon (MTC), Sudanese Mobile Telephone (Zain) Company Limited and South Sudanese Mobile Telephone (Zain) Company Limited.
Ahmad Tahous Al Tahous
Chairman of the Board Rep of the Kuwait investment Authority
Badr Naser Mohammed Abdul Mohsen Al Kharafi
Group Chief Executive Officer, Vice Chairman of the Board
Ousama Michael Matta
Chief Financial Officer - Zain Group
Eaman Al Roudhan
Chief Executive Officer of Zain Kuwait
Ali Al Zahid
Chief Executive Officer of Zain Iraq
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Mobile telecommunications company Zain Saudi swung to a loss in the first quarter, as it lost nearly two million subscribers over the period.
* BOARD ELECTS AHMED TAHOUS AL TAHOUS AS CHAIRMAN Source: (https://bit.ly/2J4sqV9) Further company coverage:
* BOARD ACCEPTS RESIGNATION OF MOHANNAD MOHAMMAD ABDULLMOHSEN AL KHARAFI AS CHAIRMAN AND BOARD MEMBER Source:(http://bit.ly/2DogbPb) Further company coverage:
* Q4 GROUP NET INCOME REACHED 37 MILLION DINARS REFLECTING 16 PERCENT INCREASE YOY
* COMPLETES SALE OF 218.6 MILLION SHARES OF ZAIN KUWAIT FOR TOTAL VALUE OF 96.2 MILLION DINARS
* SAYS NO NEW BUYER ENTERED AUCTION TO SELL 5.05 PERCENT STAKE OF ZAIN KUWAIT, SALE WILL BE IMPLEMENTED BETWEEN INITIAL BUYER AND SELLER Source:(http://bit.ly/2A9o8tZ) Further company coverage:
* TO HOLD AUCTION FOR SALE OF 218.62 MILLION SHARES OR 5.052 PERCENT STAKE OF ZAIN KUWAIT ON NOV 27 AT INITIAL PRICE OF 440 FILS PER SHARE Source: (http://bit.ly/2i8EKbp) Further company coverage: )
Oman Telecommunications (Omantel) said on Sunday it had won the bid for the acquisition of a 12.1 percent stake in Kuwaiti telecoms company, Zain , for $1.35 billion.
* SAYS NO NEW BUYER PARTICIPATED IN AUCTION OF 12.36 PERCENT SHARE OF ZAIN KUWAIT, SALE WILL BE IMPLEMENTED BETWEEN INITIAL BUYER AND SELLER Source: (http://bit.ly/2zumvqJ) Further company coverage:
Oman Telecommunication Co (Omantel) has mandated Citibank and Credit Suisse to arrange a bridge loan to back its potential acquisition of a 12% stake in Kuwaiti telecoms group Zain, bankers said on Tuesday.
* GETS NOTIFICATION FROM OMAN TELECOM REGULATOR THAT CURRENT AUCTION FOR THIRD MOBILE LICENSE HAS BEEN CANCELLED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH IHS HOLDING IN PARTNERSHIP WITH TOWERSHARE MANAGEMENT TO SELL AND LEASE BACK MORE THAN 1,600 TOWERS WORTH ABOUT $165 MILLION
Oman Telecommunications (Omantel) plans to buy a 12 percent stake in Kuwaiti telecoms company Zain in a deal that would more than double its stake as part of its expansion strategy.
Oman Telecommunication Co (Omantel) said on Monday it had agreed to buy a 12 percent stake in Kuwaiti telecommunications firm Zain in a deal that will more than double its stake.
Most stock markets in the Gulf look set to consolidate on Monday but Qatar could rebound after appearing to find at least a short-term floor on Sunday.
* SIGNS NON-BINDING LETTER OF INTENT WITH AL KHAIR TO PURCHASE ITS SHARES AND SHARES OF ITS UNITS IN SHARE CAPITAL OF ZAIN
* SAYS NO NEW BUYER ENTERED SALE AUCTION OF 9.84 PERCENT OF ZAIN KUWAIT'S STAKE
* SIGNS DEAL TO SELL 425.7 MILLION TREASURY SHARES TO OMANTEL AT 600 FILS PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Zain, Kuwait's biggest telecom operator by subscribers, reported flat second-quarter profits on Sunday.
* H1 NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO SHAREHOLDERS 82.3 MILLION DINARS VERSUS 82 MILLION DINARS YEAR AGO
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.