52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Zimmer Biomet Statement on ROSA Brain 3.0 Field Action
Zimmer Biomet Announces Second Quarter Adjusted Earnings Per Share Of $1.93
Zimmer Biomet Announces Chief Financial Officer Transition Plan
Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. is engaged in designing, manufacturing and marketing of orthopedic reconstructive products; sports medicine, biologics, extremities and trauma products; office-based technologies; spine, craniomaxillofacial and thoracic products; dental implants, and related surgical products. The Company's products and solutions help treat patients suffering from disorders of, or injuries to, bones, joints or supporting soft tissues. The Company manages its operations through three geographic operating segments: the Americas, consisting principally of the United States and other North, Central and South American markets; EMEA, consisting principally of Europe and the Middle East and African markets, and Asia Pacific, consisting primarily of Japan and other Asian and Pacific markets. The Company's product category segments include Americas Spine, Office Based Technologies, Craniomaxillofacial and Thoracic (CMF), and Dental.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
345 E Main St
Larry C. Glasscock
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Bryan C. Hanson
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Suketu P. Upadhyay
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Group President, Spine, CMF, Thoracic and Surgery Assisting Technology
Group President, Orthopedics
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A federal appeals court on Monday upheld a $254 million patent infringement verdict Stryker Corp won against rival medical device maker Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, bringing a likely end to a long-running court battle that previously ended up before the U.S. Supreme Court.
Medical device maker Zimmer Biomet must face a lawsuit accusing it of denying overtime pay to sales representatives across the country by misclassifying them as independent contractors, a federal judge in San Francisco ruled.
Up to 10,000 Americans due to have hip or knee replacements will be able to funnel basic health data directly from their Apple Watches to their surgeons under a new app being tested by orthopedics company Zimmer Biomet.
Up to 10,000 Americans due to have hip or knee replacements will be able to funnel basic health data directly from their Apple Watches to their surgeons under a new app being tested by prosthetic limb specialist Zimmer Biomet .
* ZIMMER BIOMET HOLDINGS ANNOUNCES 510(K) CLEARANCE FOR ZYSTON STRUT OPEN TITANIUM INTERBODY SPACER SYSTEM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ZIMMER BIOMET ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* ZIMMER BIOMET ANNOUNCES FDA CLEARANCE AND FIRST SURGICAL CASE OF THE PERSONA® TRABECULAR METAL™ TIBIA
* ZIMMER BIOMET SAYS CEO BRYAN HANSON'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $16.3 MLN - SEC FILING
A Pepsi bottling plant worker has lost his bid to revive a lawsuit claiming Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc failed to warn that its NexGen knee implants were prone to premature loosening in patients who engage in activities that need knee flexibility.
* ZIMMER BIOMET HOLDINGS INC - FILES FOR OFFERING OF FLOATING RATE NOTES DUE 2021 AND NOTES DUE 2023 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2tzlxYD) Further company coverage:
* ZIMMER BIOMET ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* ZIMMER BIOMET HOLDINGS SAYS THE SIDUS SYSTEM WILL BE AVAILABLE IN U.S BEGINNING IN Q1 OF 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ZIMMER BIOMET HOLDINGS- POSITIVE RESULTS FROM PROGRESS II TRIAL OF AUTOLOGOUS PROTEIN SOLUTION PREPARED WITH NSTRIDE APS KIT IN TREATING OSTEOARTHRITIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ZIMMER BIOMET ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF BRYAN C. HANSON AS PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.74 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* ANNOUNCES U.S. LAUNCH OF VITALITY+ AND VITAL SPINAL FIXATION SYSTEMS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Zimmer Biomet announces U.S. launch of avenue T TLIF Cage with integrated vertebridge plating
* Zimmer Biomet says on Sept 22, unit entered into term loan agreement with Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, for new ¥21.3 billion term loan - SEC Filing
* Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc announces global launch of persona partial knee system Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Takes sole share stake of 3.3 million shares in Altaba Inc - SEC filing
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.