52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Zogenix Announces Proposed Convertible Senior Notes Offering
Zogenix Announces Positive Top-Line Results From Its Third Pivotal Phase 3 Clinical TrialOf Fintepla In Dravet Syndrome
Zogenix Provides Corporate Update And Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
Zogenix, Inc. is a pharmaceutical company engaged in developing and commercializing central nervous system (CNS) therapies that address specific clinical needs for people living with orphan and other CNS disorders. Its primary area of therapeutic focus is epilepsy and related seizure disorders. Its lead product candidate, ZX008, is a low-dose fenfluramine for the treatment of seizures associated with Dravet syndrome. ZX008 has received orphan drug designation in the United States and European Union (EU), for the treatment of Dravet syndrome. The Company has an additional product candidate, Relday (risperidone once-monthly long-acting injectable) for the treatment of schizophrenia. Relday is a long-acting injectable formulation of risperidone. Risperidone is used to treat the symptoms of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in adults and teenagers 13 years of age and older. It has completed the Phase I program for Relday.
Biotechnology & Drugs
5959 Horton St Ste 500
Cam L. Garner
Independent Chairman of the Board
Stephen J. Farr
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Michael P. Smith
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
Shawnte M. Mitchell
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Gail M. Farfel
Executive Vice President, Chief Development Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The U.S Food and Drug Administration on Thursday approved Zogenix Inc's drug to treat seizures associated with a rare form of childhood epilepsy known as Dravet syndrome.
* U.S. FDA - APPROVED FINTEPLA, A SCHEDULE IV CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, FOR TREATMENT OF SEIZURES ASSOCIATED WITH DRAVET SYNDROME
The U.S Food and Drug Administration on Thursday approved Zogenix Inc's drug to treat seizures associated with a rare form of childhood epilepsy known as Dravet syndrome. (https://reut.rs/3g2naBs)
* PRICED AN UNDERWRITTEN PUBLIC OFFERING OF 8,520,000 SHARES OF ITS COMMON STOCK AT A PRICE TO PUBLIC OF $23.50 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ZOGENIX - TO USE NET PROCEEDS FROM OFFERING TO SUPPORT ACTIVITIES RELATED TO POTENTIAL COMMERCIALIZATION OF FINTEPLA, AMONG OTHER THINGS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ZOGENIX ANNOUNCES FDA EXTENSION OF REVIEW PERIOD FOR FINTEPLA® IN DRAVET SYNDROME
* ZOGENIX INC - DISCLOSED ESTIMATED, UNAUDITED CASH, CASH EQUIVALENTS & MARKETABLE SECURITIES AS OF DEC 31, 2019 WERE $251.2 MILLION Source: (http://bit.ly/2tU21GX) Further company coverage:
* ZOGENIX ANNOUNCES POSITIVE TOP-LINE RESULTS FROM GLOBAL PIVOTAL PHASE 3 TRIAL OF FINTEPLA® FOR THE TREATMENT OF LENNOX-GASTAUT SYNDROME
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Monday refused to fully review the marketing application for Zogenix Inc's treatment for seizures associated with Dravet syndrome, a rare form of childhood epilepsy.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Monday refused to review the marketing application for Zogenix Inc's treatment for seizures associated with Dravet syndrome, a rare form of childhood epilepsy, the company said. (Reporting by Manas Mishra in Bengaluru; Editing by...
Zogenix Inc <ZGNX.O> said on Thursday its drug to treat a rare form of childhood epilepsy reduced convulsive seizures in a second late-stage trial, sending the drug developer's shares up as much as 26 percent.
Zogenix Inc said on Thursday its drug to treat Dravet syndrome, a rare form of epilepsy, met the main goal of a late-stage trial.
* ZOGENIX PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE AND REPORTS FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
* ZOGENIX PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE AND REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* ZOGENIX COMPLETES ENROLLMENT IN SECOND ZX008 PHASE 3 CLINICAL TRIAL IN DRAVET SYNDROME
* ZOGENIX INC - MAY ISSUE AND SELL SHARES OF COMMON STOCK HAVING AN AGGREGATE OFFERING PRICE OF UP TO $75.0 MILLION Source text: (http://bit.ly/2kHM2Eb) Further company coverage:
* ZOGENIX ANNOUNCES NEW POSITIVE EFFICACY AND SAFETY DATA FROM PIVOTAL PHASE 3 CLINICAL TRIAL OF ZX008 IN DRAVET SYNDROME
* Zogenix provides corporate update and reports third quarter 2017 financial results
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.