52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Zto Reports Third Quarter 2019 Unaudited Financial Results
Zto Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2018 Unaudited Financial Results
Zto Announces Up To Us$500 Million Share Repurchase Program
ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc is a China-based company principally involved in the provision of express delivery services through its nationwide network as well as other value-added logistics services. The express delivery services mainly include parcel sorting and line-haul transportation. The Company directly provides express delivery services to certain enterprise customers, including vertical e-commerce and traditional merchants, in connection with the delivery of their products to end consumers. The Company conducts its businesses in domestic and overseas markets.
No. 1685 Huazhi Road, Qingpu District
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Founder
Chief Financial Officer
Vice President - Operations
Director and Vice President - Infrastructure Management
Vice President - Service and Support
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Turkish Airlines, China's ZTO Express and Hong Kong's Pal Air will form a logistics company in Hong Kong, the chairman of Turkish Airlines said on Monday.
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd <BABA.N> on Tuesday said it has led a consortium of investors to buy about 10 percent of Chinese courier ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc <ZTO.N> for $1.38 billion, as part of the e-commerce firm's push into offline services.
* Q1 REVENUE RMB 3.544 BILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW RMB 3.4 BILLION
* ZTO REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2017 UNAUDITED FINANCIAL RESULTS
* EFFECTIVE MAY 1, 2018, MR. JAMES GUO WILL RESIGN FROM ROLE OF CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q3 revenue rmb 3.143 billion versus I/B/E/S view rmb 3.02 billion
* ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc - announced appointment of Tsun-Ming Kao, effective October 24, 2017, as an independent director Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* Says it is implementing certain increases in prices of its delivery services, effective October 10, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc - Has begun trial operations at its newest sorting hub in Chengdu, Sichuan Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Chinese logistics firm Best Inc priced its U.S. initial public offering at the bottom of expectations, raising $450 million after it revised terms of the deal to cope with tepid investor demand.
* ZTO Express (Cayman) - expanded fresh produce delivery services with addition of 2 high-speed rail links between Kunming, Yunnan Province, Beijing, Shanghai Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ZTO reports second quarter 2017 unaudited financial results
Chinese courier ZTO Express <ZTO.N> and the underwriters of its New York stock market listing have been sued by a U.S. pension fund that alleges the firm exaggerated its profit margins to lure investors into its $1.4 billion initial public offering.
Chinese courier ZTO Express and the underwriters of its New York stock market listing have been sued by a U.S. pension fund that alleges the firm exaggerated its profit margins to lure investors into its $1.4 billion initial public offering.
* ZTO says construction is expected to be completed by August 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ZTO reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016 unaudited financial results
* ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc- Adjusted net income for Q4 of 2016 is expected to be in range of RMB720 million (US$108.0 million) to RMB750 million (US$112.5 million) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.