52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Zoetis Q2 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.89
Zoetis Says Pricing Of $1.25 Billion Of Senior Notes
Zoetis Reports Q1 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.95
Zoetis Inc. is engaged in the discovery, development, manufacture and commercialization of animal health medicines and vaccines, with a focus on both livestock and companion animals. The Company has a business, commercializing products across eight core species: cattle, swine, poultry, sheep and fish (collectively, livestock) and dogs, cats and horses (collectively, companion animals), and within five product categories: anti-infectives, vaccines, parasiticides, medicated feed additives and other pharmaceuticals. The Company's segments include the United States and International. Within each of these operating segments, it offers a product portfolio for both livestock and companion animal customers. Its livestock products include Ceftiofur injectable line, Draxxin, Spectramast, Bovi-Shield line, Rispoval line, Suvaxyn/Fostera, Embrex devices and Lutalyse. Its companion animal products include Clavamox/Synulox, Convenia, ProHeart, Revolution/Stronghold, Apoquel, Cerenia and Rimadyl.
Biotechnology & Drugs
10 Sylvan Way
Michael B. McCallister
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Kristin C. Peck
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Glenn C. David
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President and Global Operations
Heidi C. Chen
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* TRIANNI AND ZOETIS ANNOUNCE AGREEMENT TO DEVELOP A TRANSGENIC ANTIBODY DISCOVERY PLATFORM FOR USE IN ANIMAL HEALTH
* CONTINUES ITS SUCCESSFUL GROWTH TRAJECTORY IN THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2020
* AGREED TO SELL $1.25 BILLION OF SENIOR NOTES, CONSISTING OF $750 MILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF 2.000% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2030
* ZOETIS INC FILES PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL TWO-PART SENIOR NOTES OFFERING - SEC FILING
* Q1 REVENUE $1.5 BILLION VERSUS REFINITIV IBES ESTIMATE OF $1.5 BILLION
Zoetis Inc <ZTS.N>, the world's largest animal health company, unveiled a new insurance unit in a bid to take advantage of rising pet ownership as Americans adopt furry companions to help relieve the loneliness of coronavirus lockdowns.
* ZOETIS RECOMMENDS STOCKHOLDERS REJECT MINI-TENDER OFFER BY TRC CAPITAL INVESTMENT CORPORATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ZOETIS INC SAYS CEO JUAN RAMÓN ALAIX'S FY 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $21.1 MILLION VERSUS $11.7 MILLION IN 2018 - SEC FILING
* ZOETIS RECEIVES FDA APPROVAL FOR SIMPARICA TRIO™, A NEW COMBINATION PARASITE PREVENTATIVE FOR DOGS
* Q4 REVENUE $1.7 BILLION VERSUS REFINITIV IBES ESTIMATE OF $1.64 BILLION
* ZOETIS ACQUIRES ETHOS DIAGNOSTIC SCIENCE, A VETERINARY REFERENCE LAB BUSINESS, TO FURTHER EXPAND ITS COMPREHENSIVE DIAGNOSTICS CAPABILITIES
A commercial breakthrough in the field of complex therapeutic proteins for dogs by sector leader Zoetis <ZTS.N> has roused rivals to action in a hunt for biotechnology medicines to treat pets.
For Jessica Lescault there is no question that her 6-year old English bulldog "Moose" deserves cutting-edge biotechnology cancer treatment as much as any human patient.
Top animal health company Zoetis Inc <ZTS.N> will buy Abaxis Inc <ABAX.O> for $1.9 billion, looking to capture a bigger slice of the fast-growing market for diagnostics services that cater to household pets and farm animals.
* ABAXIS INC - UPON TERMINATION OF MERGER BY CO OR ZOETIS UPON SPECIFIED CONDITIONS, TERMINATION FEE OF $70 MILLION MAY BE PAYABLE BY CO TO ZOETIS
* ZOETIS SAYS UPON DEAL TERMINATION BY ABAXIS OR CO, TERMINATION FEE OF $70 MILLION MAY BE PAYABLE BY ABAXIS - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2KprpqL) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* ZOETIS TO ACQUIRE ABAXIS, A LEADING GLOBAL PROVIDER OF VETERINARY POINT-OF-CARE DIAGNOSTIC INSTRUMENTS
Animal health company Zoetis Inc said on Wednesday it would buy Abaxis Inc, a maker of veterinary diagnostic instruments, for about $1.9 billion in cash.
* ANNOUNCES EXCLUSIVE GLOBAL LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH ZOETIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.69 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.