52 Week Range
As of on the Virt-X ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Zurich Insurance CEO -no capital allocation for inorganic growth
Zurich CEO ~no public target on cost savings
Zurich says exposure to Thomas Cook claims in Germany well under 110 mln eur
Zurich Insurance Group AG is a holding company. The Company and its subsidiaries provide insurance products and related services. Its segments include General Insurance, Global Life, Farmers, Other Operating Businesses and Non-Core Businesses. The General Insurance segment provides a range of motor, home and commercial products and services for individuals, as well as small and large businesses. The Global Life segment is engaged in providing unit-linked, protection and corporate propositions through global distribution and proposition pillars. The Farmers segment, through Farmers Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, provides certain non-claims administrative and management services to the Farmers Insurance Exchange, Fire Insurance Exchange, Truck Insurance Exchange, and their subsidiaries and affiliates. The Other Operating Businesses segment includes the Company's Holding and Financing activities. The Non-Core Businesses segment includes its insurance and reinsurance businesses.
Insurance (Prop. & Casualty)
Michel M. Lies
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Group Chief Executive Officer and Member of the Executive Committee
Independent Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Group Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Jeffrey J. Dailey
Member of the Executive Committee, Chief Executive Officer of Farmers Group, Inc.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* CEO MARIO GRECO SAYS ~HAS NO PUBLIC TARGET ON COST CUTS, EMBEDDED IN FINANCIAL TARGETS Further company coverage: (Reporting By Carolyn Cohn)
Zurich Insurance Group posted a 2% rise in nine-month property and casualty gross written premiums on Thursday, adding the development is expected to have a positive effect on net earned premiums in the coming year.
Zurich Insurance Group posted a 7% rise in nine-month property and casualty gross written premiums on Thursday on a like-for-like basis, adding the development is expected to have a positive effect on net earned premiums in the coming year.
Zurich Insurance Group on Friday appointed Peter Giger its new head of risk.
* ZURICH INSURANCE CFO SAYS SEES NO OPERATIONAL OR GOVERNANCE IMPACT FROM BREXIT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zurich newsroom)
Zurich Insurance Group is set to beat its financial targets as it uses aggressive cost-cutting to counter a weaker topline, Europe's fifth-biggest insurer said on Thursday.
Zurich Insurance Group is set to beat its financial targets as it reached cost-cutting goals ahead of schedule, Europe's fifth-biggest insurer said on Thursday.
Zurich Insurance Group named Alison Martin as chief executive officer Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) and Bank Distribution with immediate effect.
Zurich Insurance said Amanda Blanc, chief executive for the Europe, Middle East and Africa region and a member of the group's executive committee, tendered her resignation.
* ANNOUNCES EARLY REDEMPTION OF EUR 425 MILLION OF DATED SUBORDINATED NOTES Source text for Eikon: [https://bit.ly/2XeVyDX] Further company coverage: (Berlin Speed Desk)
* WILL ALSO EXPAND ITS EXISTING THERMAL COAL POLICY AIMED AT REDUCING THE USE OF CARBON INTENSE FOSSIL FUELS Source text: [https://bit.ly/2XvwQ1A] Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCES CREATION OF NEW CUSTOMER OFFICE AND APPOINTS CONNY KALCHER AS ITS CHIEF Source text: https://bit.ly/2JZV1it Further company coverage: (Berlin Speed Desk)
Zurich Insurance Group's Mario Greco is in line for a 13.4 million Swiss franc ($13.3 million) payday when shares granted him are unlocked next month, Europe's fifth-biggest insurer said on Friday.
* ZURICH INSURANCE CEO ON M&A: WE LOOK AT OPPORTUNITIES CONSTANTLY, OUR STRATEGY ON M&A IS VERY FOCUSED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zurich newsroom)
* ZURICH INSURANCE CFO SAYS EXPECTS TO RETAIN 19 FRANC DIVIDEND AS NEW FLOOR
* ZURICH INSURANCE SAYS USD 1.1 BN IN COST SAVINGS ACHIEVED, WITH USD 400M OF SAVINGS IN 2018 AND ON TRACK WITH THE TARGET OF USD 1.5BN SAVINGS BY 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zurich newsroom)
* BUSINESS OPERATING PROFIT (BOP) UP 20% TO USD 4.6 BILLION AND NET INCOME AFTER TAX ATTRIBUTABLE TO SHAREHOLDERS UP 24%
* PROPOSES MICHAEL HALBHERR AND BARRY STOWE FOR ELECTION TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Zurich Insurance Group AG said on Thursday it has named Drazen Jaksic as head of Accident & Health Underwriting.
* ZURICH ANNOUNCES THE SUCCESSFUL PLACEMENT OF CHF 200 MILLION OF SENIOR DEBT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Riham Alkousaa)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.