52 Week Range
As of on the SIX Swiss Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Zurich Ins. says to redeem 200 mln Sfr of subordinated debt
Zurich Insurance To Develop Digital Life Insurance Offerings With Start-Up iptiQ
Metlife To Sell Auto, Home Business To Zurich Insurance Group Unit For $3.94 Bln
Zurich Insurance Group AG is a holding company. The Company and its subsidiaries provide insurance products and related services. Its segments include General Insurance, Global Life, Farmers, Other Operating Businesses and Non-Core Businesses. The General Insurance segment provides a range of motor, home and commercial products and services for individuals, as well as small and large businesses. The Global Life segment is engaged in providing unit-linked, protection and corporate propositions through global distribution and proposition pillars. The Farmers segment, through Farmers Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, provides certain non-claims administrative and management services to the Farmers Insurance Exchange, Fire Insurance Exchange, Truck Insurance Exchange, and their subsidiaries and affiliates. The Other Operating Businesses segment includes the Company's Holding and Financing activities. The Non-Core Businesses segment includes its insurance and reinsurance businesses.
Insurance (Prop. & Casualty)
Michel M. Lies
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Group Chief Executive Officer and Member of the Executive Committee
Independent Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Group Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Jeffrey J. Dailey
Member of the Executive Committee, Chief Executive Officer of Farmers Group, Inc.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Zurich Insurance Group unveiled new climate measures that the Swiss insurer said would cut carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions by a fifth -- or more than 40,000 tonnes per year -- by 2025.
Zurich Insurance Group named Paolo Mantero as chief strategy officer as of the start of next year.
A subsidiary of Germany's Munich Re will no longer insure the Nord Stream 2 pipeline from Russia to Europe amid the fear of sanctions by the U.S. government.
Zurich Insurance Group will drop out of Russia's Nord Stream 2 project in the face of looming U.S. sanctions against European companies that support construction of the $11 billion gas pipeline, two sources familiar with the situation said.
Zurich Insurance Group emphasised its compliance standards on Wednesday while declining to comment specifically on the Russia-led Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline project.
Switzerland's Zurich Insurance Group AG <ZURN.S> is in advanced talks to acquire MetLife Inc's <MET.N> U.S. property and casualty (P&C) car and home insurance unit for close to $4 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.
Zurich Insurance Group <ZURN.S> does not expect property claims triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic to materially affect the group, Europe's fifth-largest insurer said on Thursday, adding that it planned to maintain its dividend policy.
* SAYS UK BUSINESS INTERRUPTION TEST CASE CONFIRMS ZURICH'S INTERPRETATION OF ITS POLICIES Further company coverage:
* CREATED A WELLCARE BUSINESS TO ACCELERATE GROUP'S EXISTING HEALTH AND WELLBEING INITIATIVES IN MARKETS AROUND WORLD AND APPLY A GLOBAL APPROACH TO THEIR DEVELOPMENT
* ZURICH INSURANCE GROUP - ANNOUNCED SUCCESSFUL PLACEMENT OF EUR 750 MILLION OF DATED SUBORDINATED NOTES
* ZURICH ANNOUNCES THE SUCCESSFUL PLACEMENT OF USD 200 MILLION OF SENIOR DEBT
Zurich Insurance Group <ZURN.S> on Thursday said property and casualty claims related to the coronavirus pandemic could total around $750 million this year, after booking $280 million such claims in the first quarter.
Zurich Insurance Group on Thursday said property and casualty claims related to the coronavirus pandemic could total around $750 million this year, after recognising $280 million such claims in the first quarter.
* ZURICH INSURANCE GROUP AG SAYS FOLLOWING THE APPROVAL OF SHAREHOLDERS, THE DIVIDEND OF CHF 20 PER SHARE WILL BE PAIDOUT AS FROM APRIL 7, 2020 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: [ ] (Reporting By Michael Shields)
* FITCH SAYS IT REVISES UK LIFE INSURANCE SECTOR OUTLOOK TO NEGATIVE
* ALL BOARD MEMBERS ARE STANDING FOR RE-ELECTION AT THE COMPANY’S ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) ON APRIL 1, 2020
* ANNOUNCED THE SUCCESSFUL PLACEMENT OF USD 200 MILLION OF SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES
* CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER MARIO GRECO SAYS ~ STRATEGY DOES NOT REQUIRE M&A Further company coverage:
Rising insurance premiums, strong investment income and cost savings helped Zurich Insurance <ZURN.S> lift operating profit by 16% last year as Europe's fifth-largest insurer exceeded its 2017-19 targets.
* CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER GEORGE QUINN SAYS ~DOESN'T EXPECT SIGNIFICANT IMPACT FROM CORONAVIRUS Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.