52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Announces New Two-Year Data From Open Label Extension Of The Phase 2 Fab-C Trial In Patients With Fragile X
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Reports First Quarter 2020 Results
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Announces Achievement Of Patient Screening Target For Pivotal Trial Of Zygel™ In Fragile X Syndrome
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in developing and commercializing transdermal synthetic cannabinoid treatments for patients with high unmet needs. Its development pipeline includes two product candidates: ZYN002 and ZYN001. ZYN002 is a synthetic cannabidiol (CBD), which is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid, formulated as a patent-protected permeation-enhanced gel for transdermal delivery through the skin and into the circulatory system. ZYN002 is in Phase II clinical development in patients with refractory epilepsy, in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee, as well as in patients with Fragile X syndrome. ZYN001 is a pro-drug of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) that enables transdermal delivery through the skin and into the circulatory system through a patch. ZYN001 is targeting two pain indications, fibromyalgia and peripheral neuropathic pain.
Biotechnology & Drugs
80 W. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 300
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Terri B. Sebree
James E. Fickenscher
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President - Corporate Development
Suzanne M. Hanlon
Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Vice President - Commercial and Business Development
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Tuesday its experimental cannabis-based gel Zygel was not statistically significant in improving aberrant behavior when compared to a placebo in patients with a neurological disorder called Fragile X syndrome.
* ZYNERBA PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES TOP LINE RESULTS FROM PIVOTAL CONNECT-FX TRIAL OF ZYGEL™ (CBD GEL) IN FRAGILE X SYNDROME
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Tuesday its experimental cannabinoid gel, Zygel, did not meet main and key secondary goals of a pivotal trial in patients with a neurological disorder called Fragile X syndrome.
* ZYNERBA PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES POSITIVE TOP LINE RESULTS FROM EXPLORATORY OPEN LABEL PHASE 2 BRIGHT TRIAL OF ZYGEL IN AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER
* ZYNERBA PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES NEW TWO-YEAR DATA FROM OPEN LABEL EXTENSION OF THE PHASE 2 FAB-C TRIAL IN PATIENTS WITH FRAGILE X AT 2020 AMERICAN ACADEMY OF NEUROLOGY (AAN) SCIENCE HIGHLIGHTS VIRTUAL SESSION
* ZYNERBA PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2020 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND OPERATIONAL HIGHLIGHTS
* ZYNERBA PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES THE COMPLETION OF ENROLLMENT IN THE PIVOTAL CONNECT-FX TRIAL OF ZYGEL™ IN FRAGILE X SYNDROME
* ZYNERBA PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND OPERATIONAL HIGHLIGHTS
* ZYNERBA PHARMACEUTICALS SAYS ZYN002 WAS SHOWN TO BE WELL TOLERATED THROUGH 12 MONTHS OF TREATMENT IN STAR 2
* ZYNERBA PHARMACEUTICALS APPOINTS JOHN P. BUTLER TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* ZYNERBA PHARMACEUTICALS INITIATES OPEN-LABEL PHASE 2 TRIAL OF ZYN002 IN DEVELOPMENTAL AND EPILEPTIC ENCEPHALOPATHIES (DEE)
* ZYNERBA PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR END 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND OPERATIONAL HIGHLIGHTS
* ZYNERBA PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES POSITIVE MEETING WITH U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION AND PLANS TO CONDUCT A SINGLE PIVOTAL STUDY OF ZYN002 IN FRAGILE X SYNDROME TO SUPPORT AN NDA FILING
* ZYNERBA PHARMACEUTICALS PROVIDES 2018 CLINICAL AND CORPORATE UPDATE
* Zynerba Pharmaceuticals reports third quarter 2017 financial results and operational highlights
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Thursday its cannabis-derived gel to treat genetic disorder Fragile X syndrome succeeded in significantly reducing symptoms such as anxiety in a mid-stage study.
* Zynerba Pharmaceuticals announces positive top line results in ZYN002 open label Phase 2 FAB-C study in children with Fragile X syndrome
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Thursday its cannabis-based gel succeeded in a mid-stage study of patients with Fragile X syndrome, a genetic disorder that causes learning disabilities.
* Zynerba Pharmaceuticals announces that results from phase 2 stop trial support continued development of ZYN002 in osteoarthritis
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock lost more than half its value on Monday after the U.S. drug developer said its synthetic cannabis-based gel for epilepsy failed a mid-stage study.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.