PARIS, March 24 French outdoor advertising company JCDecaux could consider bidding to take over U.S. competitors Clear Channel or Outfront Media but nothing is planned in the short term, its chief executive said on Saturday.
March 23 Puerto Rico's federally appointed Financial Oversight and Management Board said on Friday it would postpone certification of the bankrupt U.S. commonwealth's fiscal plan and announce a new certification date soon.
March 23 Puerto Rico's federally appointed Financial Oversight and Management Board said on Friday that it would postpone certification of the island's fiscal plan and that it would announce a new certification date soon.
* Losing investment rating would have triggered bonds selloff
WASHINGTON, March 23 Federal Reserve policymakers should consider adjusting the central bank's monetary policy framework to strengthen the tools available in the event of a future substantial hit to the economy, Boston Federal Reserve President Eric Rosengren said on Friday.
* S&P SAYS KENYA 'B+/B' RATINGS AFFIRMED; OUTLOOK STABLE Source text : (https://bit.ly/2DNlcRP)
* S&P SAYS JORDAN 'B+/B' RATINGS AFFIRMED; OUTLOOK REMAINS STABLE
* FREDDIE MAC - K-BX1 CERTIFICATES ARE EXPECTED TO SETTLE ON OR ABOUT MARCH 29, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HP INC - PRICED CASH TENDER OFFER TO PURCHASE OUTSTANDING DEBT SECURITIES OF HP UP TO COMBINED AMOUNT OF NOTES EQUAL TO ABOUT $1.85 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* S&P SAYS MALTA 'A-/A-2' RATINGS AFFIRMED; OUTLOOK POSITIVE Source text : [https://bit.ly/2HYfK0N]
No related dividends are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.