MUMBAI, Nov 18 Rating agency Moody's said on Friday it has withdrawn its credit rating on Reliance Communications, as it considers the Indian telecom operator to be in default for missing an interest payment on its bonds that was due last week.
NEW YORK, Nov 17 U.S. sneaker seller Shiekh Shoes LLC is searching for financing to avoid bankruptcy, its owner Shiekh Ellahi said on Friday, as increasing online competition has caused major upheaval for brick-and-mortar retail chains.
Nov 17 Affinion Group Holdings Inc, a U.S. provider of loyalty programs and insurance products, is exploring a sale of its accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) business as it seeks to trim its debt pile, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
* S&P says Mississippi's series 2017D and E general obligation bonds rated 'AA' with a negative outlook Source text : (http://bit.ly/2A9tLsR)
(Updates prices) SAO PAULO, Nov 17 The Mexican peso firmed on Friday amid expectations that ongoing NAFTA talks in Mexico City would adopt a slightly more deliberative tone than in the past and focus on low-impact issues. The peso, up 0.64 percent on the day, was also lifted by a weaker dollar that sank on mounting uncertainty over major tax cuts sought by U.S. President Donald Trump and his Republican allies in Congress. Late on Thursday, Reuters reported that Canada is
* Western Digital announces prepayment of €874 mln of Euro term B loans
* Boston Properties prices $850 million offering of senior unsecured notes
MEXICO CITY, Nov 17 The Trump administration on Friday revised its negotiating objectives for revamping the North American Free Trade Agreement, largely to reflect the demands it has made in NAFTA talks on agriculture, intellectual property and investment.
* Match Group Inc - agreed to sell $450 million aggregate principal amount of 5.000% senior notes due 2027 in a private offering Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NorthStar Realty Europe Corp files for potential mixed shelf; size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ySBIya) Further company coverage:
No related dividends are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.