GBP / DKK
Data as of17:19 EDT
All quotes delayed at least 15 minutes.
* From and To currency are the same
* Amount Entered Is Invalid
|Currency||Last||Day High||Day Low||% Change||Bid||Ask|
- UPDATE 2-Argentina's leaders face growth conundrum after 2018 contraction
- UPDATE 3-Brazil's ex-President Temer jailed, accused of heading 'criminal organization'
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Wall Street powers world stocks; dollar up on Brexit woes
- UPDATE 1-Mexico looking to cut share of debt issued in forex -finance official
- UPDATE 7-Venezuela detains top aide to Guaido in move U.S. calls 'big mistake'
- UPDATE 3-Russia issues new dollar Eurobond, tops up euro issue
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Wall Street powers world stocks; Brexit weighs on sterling
- UK PM May to give news conference in Brussels later - PM's office
- UPDATE 4-Rising no-deal Brexit fears pile pressure on pound
- Brazil prosecutors say ex-President Temer led 'criminal organization'
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Wall Street leads stock higher; sterling falls further
- Russia to issue up to $3 bln in dollar Eurobonds - source
- UPDATE 2-Dovish Swiss National Bank raises global trade and Brexit worries
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks wilt as Fed shift sparks stampede into bonds
- Russia lowers yield guidance for two Eurobond issues - source
- Argentina's embattled economy shrank 2.5 pct in 2018
- WRAPUP 2-U.S. labor market solid; manufacturing sector slowing
- Iran's oil exports fall in March even before further U.S. clampdown -sources
- UPDATE 1-Eskom power cuts to hit South Africa GDP -Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE 1-Italy aims to add 7 bln euros in exports to China - junior min