HRK / USD
Data as of19:03 EST
All quotes delayed at least 15 minutes.
* From and To currency are the same
* Amount Entered Is Invalid
|Currency||Last||Day High||Day Low||% Change||Bid||Ask|
- FOREX-Australian dlr jumps after election surprise, yen edges lower
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares steady after slump, oil jumps on Saudi comments
- Morning News Call - India, May 20
- UPDATE 1-Trump says tariffs making companies leave China, a deal can't be '50-50'
- Trump says tariffs causing companies to move out of China
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares steady after steep losses; Saudi comments lift oil
- UPDATE 2-UK PM May to make 'new, bold offer' in Brexit bill, Labour sceptical
- UK's opposition will not back 'fundamentally' unchanged Brexit bill
- UK PM May says Brexit legislation to have "improved package of measures"
- UPDATE 1-Brexit legislation needs to include public vote- Labour's Starmer
- UPDATE 2-Weak spending overshadows Japan's surprise Q1 economic expansion
- RPT-Japan Q1 GDP grows 2.1 pct annualised - govt
- Japan Q1 GDP grows 2.1 pct annualised - govt
- UPDATE 2-Lebanese budget deficit will be below 9% of GDP -finance minister
- Lebanese budget deficit will be below 9% of GDP -finance minister