SEK / JPY
Data as of08:00 EDT
All quotes delayed at least 15 minutes.
* From and To currency are the same
* Amount Entered Is Invalid
|Currency||Last||Day High||Day Low||% Change||Bid||Ask|
- Ukraine likely to need fresh IMF support in coming years - IIF
- UPDATE 5-Oil tilts into the red, but U.S./China trade truce caps losses
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks and dollar rise as US-China trade war put "on hold"
- FOREX-Dollar surges to 5-month highs as hedge funds cut short bets
- Now is not the time for Scottish independence vote - British PM May
- UPDATE 1-Sterling down half percent vs resurgent dollar to approach 5-month low
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks, oil and dollar rise as trade war put "on hold"
- EMERGING MARKETS-Trade thaw hits emerging currencies as dollar soars
- FOREX-U.S.-China trade war relief sends dollar to five-month highs
- Russian c.bank says sees reasons both to cut, leave key rate
- UPDATE 1-Nigeria's economic growth slows for first time since end of recession
- Greek current account deficit shrinks in March, tourism revenues rise
- UPDATE 3-Japan's exports accelerate in April as volumes rise, outlook positive
- UPDATE 1-China's Q2 GDP growth seen easing to around 6.7 pct - official think tank
- China's Q2 GDP growth seen at around 6.7 pct - official think tank