CHICAGO/NEW YORK, March 17 When Toys 'R' Us secured a $3.1 billion bankruptcy loan in September, toy makers were reassured they would be paid for goods delivered to the company as it tried to emerge from Chapter 11.
SAO PAULO, March 16 Brazilian telecom Oi SA said on Friday that it had received preliminary information regarding the option chosen by bondholders to receive their credits, which would result in a dilution of 71 percent for shareholders.
BRIEF-Orexigen Says Do Not Believe Will Be In Position To Submit Materials Sufficient To Satisfy Nasdaq Hearings Panel Related To Additional Deficiency
* OREXIGEN - DO NOT BELIEVE WILL BE IN POSITION TO SUBMIT MATERIALS SUFFICIENT TO SATISFY NASDAQ HEARINGS PANEL RELATED TO ADDITIONAL DEFICIENCY Source text: (http://bit.ly/2HFi7p0) Further company coverage:
March 15 Southeastern Grocers LLC, which operates supermarket chains Winn-Dixie and Bi-Lo, said on Thursday it is preparing to file for bankruptcy and would shutter 94 underperforming stores.
* Seeks to maintain 'business as usual' during process (Adds lawyers' comments, other details from bankruptcy court hearing)
March 15 Toy retailer Toys 'R' Us Inc on Thursday asked the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for approval to stop paying all of its suppliers while it tries to line up buyers for its international business ahead of a planned liquidation of its U.S. operations.
CHICAGO, March 15 A lawyer for Toys 'R' US asked the U.S Bankruptcy Court on Thursday for approval to halt vendor payments while it tries to separate its non-bankrupt international operations from its liquidating U.S. business.
March 15 U.S. toymaker Hasbro Inc said on Thursday that the pending liquidation and closure of Toys 'R' Us Inc stores is expected to be "disruptive" in the near term.
* IHEARTMEDIA INC LISTS ASSETS IN THE RANGE OF $10 BILLION TO $50 BILLION AND LISTS LIABILITIES IN THE RANGE OF $10 BILLION TO $50 BILLION - COURT FILING Further company coverage:
BRIEF-iHeartMedia Says As Of March 14, Funded Debt Obligations Of Co And Its Consolidated Units Totaled Over $20 Bln
* IHEARTMEDIA - AS OF MARCH 14, FUNDED DEBT OBLIGATIONS OF IHEARTMEDIA AND ITS CONSOLIDATED UNITS TOTALED OVER $20 BILLION
- M&A: UPDATE 2-Former Qualcomm chairman Jacobs to exit board of directors
- IPOs: Rocket Internet explores IPO of online shopping group Jumia - sources
- Private Capital: UPDATE 1-Cenovus seeks partner for C$1.3 bln Narrows Lake project -sources
- Hedge Funds: Commentary: Hedge funds recover nerve after oil sell-off
- Regulatory News: BRIEF-Facebook Says Suspending Cambridge Analytica And Strategic Communication Laboratories Group From Its Platform
Free Deals Newsletter
Nulla Tempor Dicta Elit Id Ex Dicta. Tempor Occaecat Amet Ad Sint Ipsam. Corporis Et Nesciunt Exercitation Nesciunt.