* SAID ON FRIDAY IT RECEIVED FROM MILLENNIUM BANK SA INFORMATION ABOUT FILLING AN IN BLANCO NOTE OF EXCHANGE ISSUED BY CO FOR AMOUNT OF 3.6 MILLION ZLOTYS
* CITIC also to take CEFC's stake in JTFG (Adds payment made, amount, CITIC comment)
* Deal comes after 18 months of talks, adopts global standards
OFFICIAL CORRECTION-UPDATE 2-Reduced costs of broker Beaufort's insolvency may provide relief for small mining firms
LONDON, May 23 PwC halved the estimated costs of winding up British brokerage Beaufort Securities on Wednesday, potentially boosting funds for hard-pressed mining companies and other clients that are expected to shoulder the costs.
ZAGREB, May 25 Croatia's parliament on Friday confirmed Darko Horvat as the new economy minister after his predecessor quit amid criticism of her handling of the crisis at food giant Agrokor, the country's biggest private firm.
BRUSSELS, May 25 European Union finance ministers reached on Friday an agreement on reforming bank capital rules, a major step to boost the bloc's financial stability and to agree on a backstop for its bank-rescue fund in June, officials said.
PRAGUE, May 25 Czech financial firm J&T said on Friday it had reached a deal with Chinese conglomerate CITIC to settle debts owed by troubled Chinese group CEFC, potentially drawing a line under a complex dispute.
May 25 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
May 25 Australia's Litigation Capital Management will fund a shareholder class-action against sandalwood distributor Quintis Ltd as well as its auditor Ernst & Young, Litigation said in a statement to the Australian bourse on Friday.
* Talks follow Latvia's ABLV, Malta's Pilatus cases exposed by U.S.
- M&A: Verint in talks to buy Israeli software firm NSO for $1 bln -WSJ
- IPOs: D.C. airport bonds to lead holiday week in U.S. muni market
- Private Capital: Savills Investment to raise yuan fund this year in China push -CEO
- Hedge Funds: Commentary: Hedge funds trapped in near-term Brent futures
- Regulatory News: PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 28
Free Deals Newsletter
Tempora Ut Unde Eaque. Fugit Laboris Sequi Inventore Molestiae Laboriosam Ea. Quisquam Explicabo Sint Exercitation Fugiat.