Nov 19 OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma LP got court approval on Tuesday to reimburse millions of dollars in legal fees for states that back its proposed $10 billion settlement of opioid lawsuits, but with a condition meant to help victims of the addiction crisis.
Nov 20 About 50,000 homes and businesses across Northern California were without power on Wednesday during the latest planned outage instituted by utility Pacific Gas & Electric Co to guard against risk of wildfire during dry, windy weather.
* Shadow banks ailing but play key role in India's economy (Updates throughout with comments, quotes, context)
BENGALURU, Nov 20 The Reserve Bank of India on Wednesday said it will initiate bankruptcy proceedings against shadow lender Dewan Housing Finance Ltd (DHFL).
* SAID ON TUESDAY THAT IT HAS RECEIVED NOTIFICATION FROM BOS LEASING – EKO PROFIT THAT ITS UNIT URSUS BUS HAS NOT FULFILLED ITS OBLIGATION TO PAY ITS LIABILITIES UNDER LEASE AGREEMENT
* SAID ON TUESDAY IT IMPLEMENTS THE CAPITAL INCREASES PROVIDED FOR IN THE FINAL INSOLVENCY PLAN
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Wednesday.
Nov 20 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Nov 19 Power supply to about 150,000 California homes and businesses is expected to be shut off on Wednesday, in the latest precautionary outage planned by utility giant PG&E against wildfire risks posed by extremely dry, windy weather.
Nov 19 About 180,000 California homes and businesses were notified on Tuesday they may lose power in the latest precautionary outage contemplated by utility giant PG&E to reduce wildfire risks posed by extremely dry, windy weather in the forecast.
- M&A: UPDATE 1-Canadian miner Teck hires Barclays to sell Peru mine stake-sources
- IPOs: UPDATE 1-Aramco IPO banks face pared payday of $90 million or less - sources
- Private Capital: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Hedge Funds: Record level of funds hedge against stocks fall - BAML survey
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 4-GM sues Fiat Chrysler, alleging union bribes cost it billions
Free Deals Newsletter
Velit Ut Minima Culpa Excepteur. Magna Nulla Incididunt Eiusmod Non Veniam. Error Id Quam Nisi Eius.