ZAGREB, May 21 Prime Minister Andrej Plenkovic said on Monday he was proposing Darko Horvat as Croatia's new economy minister after Martina Dalic quit last week over her handling of the crisis at Agrokor, the country's biggest private firm.
May 21 Puerto Rico and its federally appointed oversight board have reached a deal to avoid litigation over much-needed economic overhauls in the bankrupt U.S. territory.
* SAID ON FRIDAY IT FILED FOR BANKRUPTCY IN DISTRICT COURT IN GDANSK
May 18 India's Tata Steel Ltd said on Friday it had completed the acquisition https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/0e7c87d5-5b96-43fa-a678-a179bd080daa.pdf of a 72.7 percent stake in Bhushan Steel Ltd, which was in bankruptcy court over unpaid loans.
PRAGUE, May 18 CEFC Europe, a Czech-based division of troubled conglomerate CEFC China Energy, said it would contest a takeover of shareholder rights by creditor J&T Private Investments (JTPI), arguing it had funds to pay a debt at the centre of the dispute.
SHANGHAI, May 18 Kingtec Steel Corporation, based in China's far northwestern region of Xinjiang, is preparing to apply for bankruptcy as a result of spiraling debt, the company said in a statement on Friday.
* Bankruptcy court ordered insolvency resolution against RCom
MUMBAI, May 18 Embattled telecoms firm Reliance Communications is in talks with Ericsson to reach a settlement outside of bankruptcy court over unpaid service dues, but a deal with the Swedish gearmaker looks unlikely for now, two sources said.
PRAGUE, May 18 CEFC Europe, a Czech-based part of troubled conglomerate CEFC China Energy, said it would contest a takeover of shareholder rights by creditor J&T Private Investments (JTPI).
May 17 The co-founder of New York-based marketing firm Didit is interested in buying gossip website Gawker Media LLC out of bankruptcy after a U.S. judge on Thursday approved a settlement with the investor Peter Thiel, whose funding of a lawsuit against Gawker forced it to close in 2016.
- M&A: UPDATE 2-Rio Tinto in talks for $3.5 bln Grasberg copper stake sale
- IPOs: Kuwait Energy appoints adviser as it looks to sell Iraq asset - sources
- Private Capital: Nemaska Lithium secures funding for mine with C$400 mln equity raise
- Hedge Funds: Commentary: Hedge funds trapped in near-term Brent futures
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 1-Small banks trump Wall Street on Dodd-Frank rewrite
Free Deals Newsletter
Consequuntur Quia Amet Aspernatur Ad Inventore Omnis. Neque Veritatis Magna Magni Eaque Irure Nisi. Ad Accusantium Ipsam Illo.