LONDON Hedge funds turned their most bullish on the euro in well over six years last week, betting it will rise in value and put a gloss on what has so far been a mediocre year for returns.
LONDON Shares in British hedge fund Man Group rose 4 percent on Friday after a rise in third quarter assets and a new share buyback was announced.
LONDON Struggling to make money in a world of ultra-low volatility, hedge funds are taking bigger - and riskier - gambles in foreign exchange markets.
LONDON Hedge funds are looking past the euro's drop this week and remaining bullish, encouraged by an improved economy and political stabilisation.
AMSTERDAM U.S. credit hedge fund Marathon Asset Management sees buying opportunities in British non-performing loans as Britain's economy slows down following its vote to leave the European Union, the fund's chief executive said on Thursday.
LONDON The Bank of England just gave hedge funds a bloody nose.
(This version of the September 18 story corrects to read S&P Global Market Intelligence, paragraph 6)
LONDON South African private equity firm Capitalworks plans to launch a London-based business to provide financial and operational support for hedge funds, four sources with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
LONDON Scottish hedge fund manager Hugh Hendry, famed for his combative style, is shutting the fund he founded 15 years ago after two back-to-back years of losses, according to a letter to investors seen by Reuters.
- M&A: UPDATE 1-Natixis ups dividend payout target in new three-year plan
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 5-Puerto Rico utility head resigns after slow Hurricane Maria response
- IPOs: Carige set to sign share issue underwriting accord Friday or over weekend - source
- Private Capital: UPDATE 1-RWE's options to exit Innogy include deal with Enel-sources
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 2-Trump open to dropping healthcare provision in Senate tax bill -aide
Free Deals Newsletter
Totam Tempor Quisquam Vel Ipsa Dicta. Laboriosam Fugiat Error Natus. Inventore Ipsam Iure Ex Commodi Laboriosam Fugit.