* UK outsourcing firms struggling after Carillion collapse (Adds details, shares)
* Dubai property prices have slid since mid-2014 peak (Adds comment from DAMAC)
DUBAI, Jan 21 Dubai's Emaar Properties and state-owned developer Nakheel have put on hold plans to issue U.S. dollar-denominated bonds, Emaar and sources familiar with the bond issues said, amid a real estate downturn and volatility in emerging markets.
* Parent firm Brait's shares fall more than 20 pct (Recasts, adds Brait share price, trader quote, detail, bullets)
LONDON, Jan 14 British fashion group New Look said on Monday it had agreed a restructuring with debtholders to deleverage and strengthen its balance sheet.
OSLO, Jan 9 Norwegian oil company DNO has raised its stake in Faroe Petroleum to more than 50 percent, it said on Wednesday, satisfying a key condition of its hostile bid for the British competitor.
* Italy government to provide debt guarantee to support liquidity
Jan 8 Norwegian oil company DNO ASA raised its bid for Britain's Faroe Petroleum to 641.7 million pounds ($816 million) on Tuesday, lifting its cash offer to 160 pence per share from 152 pence.
* IPTs SONIA+26bp area for benchmark size, pricing Weds. Due 16 Jan 2022, pay 16 Jan, English law, London listing, 1k denoms. (Jan 8) The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, rated Aaa/AAA/AAA (with stable outlook), has mandated Barclays, JP Morgan (B&D), NatWest Markets for a GBP Benchmark 3-year Sonia-linked FRN. (Jan 8) (Reporting by Priscila Azevedo Rocha)
* The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has issued a five-year 600 million euro ($685 million) green bond, it said on Friday.
- M&A: CORRECTED-Green Growth to commence offer to buy Aphria for about C$2.35 bln
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 1-Scandal-hit Patisserie Valerie owner calls in administrators
- Private Capital: Viacom will buy Pluto TV streaming service for $340 million
- Hedge Funds: Pernod Ricard to meet activist Elliott ahead of earnings update - sources
- Regulatory News: Banco BTG Pactual asks regulator to probe XP over anti-competitive practices