LONDON/NEW YORK, Dec 12 BHP , the world's largest miner, has asked four investment banks to help it prepare for either a sale or spin-off of its underperforming U.S. shale oil and gas unit, with a view to taking a decision in early 2018, sources said.
LONDON, Dec 12 (IFR) - The EBRD has announced plans to invest up to €100m in Amundi and the International Finance Corporation's Green bond fund, which stands as the world's largest, having raised more than US$1.2bn so far.
MADRID/FRANKFURT, Dec 11 Belgium-based chemicals distribution group Azelis is considering a 2018 stock market listing as its private equity owner seeks to benefit from high sector valuations, sources close to the matter said.
MILAN, Dec 10 Italy's Investindustrial is not in talks to increase its stake in Aston Martin and no decision has been taken on a possible stock market listing for the British carmaker, the private equity group said, denying an earlier newspaper report.
LONDON, Dec 7 (IFR) - HSBC's global head of public sector syndicate will be leaving the bank at the end of the year, according to an internal memo seen by IFR.
LONDON, Dec 7 Legal & General is on track for a record year in earnings and profits, the British life insurer said on Thursday, helped by strong performances in its retirement and funds businesses.
LONDON, Dec 7 Legal & General said on Thursday it is on track for a record year with strong growth in its core business driving profits higher.
* New investors set to buy unsold shares for 120 mln euros-sources
ACCRA, Dec 6 MTN Ghana will sign a 510 million cedi ($112 million) syndicated loan facility arranged by Ecobank, sources close to the deal told Reuters on Wednesday.
* L&G to reinvest in annuities, funds, general insurance (Adds detail from statements, analyst reaction, share price)
- M&A: UPDATE 2-M&A "boom" dominates Europe share trading as oil leads gains
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 1-Forced labor uncovered at New York waterfront wedding hall, authorities say
- Private Capital: BRIEF-Moody's Says U.S. Government's Tax Proposals Would Benefit All But Highly Leveraged Companies
- Hedge Funds: Hedge funds add wary sterling bets before EU summit
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 1-Colombia fines Argos, Cemex and Holcim $66 mln for fixing cement prices