* CEO says carmaker has prepared for Brexit (Adds books covered in paragraph three)
LONDON, Sept 20 Luxury British carmaker Aston Martin said on Thursday it was seeking a valuation of up to 5.07 billion pounds ($6.7 billion) as it set a price range of 17.50 pounds to 22.50 pounds per share for its stock market flotation.
LONDON, Sept 19 Private equity firm CVC has chosen Barclays, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse to lead the initial public offering of warranty provider Domestic & General in London, two sources familiar with the matter said.
LONDON, Sept 19 John Laing Infrastructure Fund said on Wednesday its board had agreed the terms of its proposed 1.4 billion pounds ($1.84 billion) takeover by a consortium of funds, with the price set at 142.5 pence per share in cash.
Sept 19 British peer-to-peer lender Funding Circle plans to sell up to 71.4 million new shares in its initial public offering for between 420 pence and 530 pence per share.
* Berenberg, Citi acting as joint bookrunners (Adds details from conference call)
* Opted for loan against ringfenced stake instead of sale (Updates paragraph 10 on debt position)
LONDON, Sept 12 EnQuest switched from plans to sell a stake in its flagship North Sea oilfield to borrowing money against it after two sets of sale talks had to be abandoned as a deadline for a debt repayment approached, industry and banking sources said.
* Some UK shareholders have expressed concern (Adds details on Dutch dividend tax)
LONDON, Sept 11 Consumer goods giant Unilever said simplifying its parent company structure from two UK and Dutch legal entities into a single holding company would be achieved through a UK scheme of arrangement and a Dutch legal merger.
- M&A: PRESS DIGEST- Wall Street Journal - Sept 21
- Bankruptcy: Brazil court rules Oi's fines are subject to bankruptcy recovery
- Private Capital: Britain's SIG first-half profit hit by project delays in winter
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund Man Group shares bounce after assets rise in first half
- Regulatory News: UK warns there will be no Brexit deal unless EU softens on Irish border