LONDON, May 22 Britain's Trainline said on Wednesday it planned to float the online rail and coach travel platform in London to increase its profile and tap into the growing demand for e-ticketed travel across Europe.
DUBAI, May 20 Oman has hired a group of international banks including HSBC and Standard Chartered for a planned bond issue which could go up to $2 billion in size, sources familiar with the matter said.
RIO DE JANEIRO/SAO PAULO, May 17 Brazilian state-run oil firm Petroleo Brasileiro SA has removed three banks from the privatization process of fuel distribution unit Petrobras Distribuidora, four sources with knowledge of the matter told Reuters this week.
LONDON, May 16 Embattled British lender Metro Bank has raised 375 million pounds of vital capital to shore up its finances just hours after launching a discounted funding round on Thursday.
* Planned London listing comes in jittery markets (Adds book covered)
May 14 Finablr's London market debut had a revised price tag of 175 pence per share, the bookrunner said, giving the United Arab Emirates-based payments and foreign exchange company an implied market value of about 1.23 billion pounds ($1.59 billion).
MOSCOW, May 14 Russian steelmaker NLMK plans to begin a roadshow on May 16 for investors in the United States, Britain, Germany and Switzerland for a possible 5-7 year dollar-denominated Eurobond issue, Interfax news agency cited a source as saying on Tuesday.
OSLO, May 10 Norwegian oil company Okea ASA is applying to list its shares on the Oslo Stock Exchange to fund further expansion and expects them to start trading by late June, the company said on Friday.
* Confidence shaken by accounting error, pending rights issue
DUBLIN, May 8 Ireland raised 4 billion euros ($4.49 billion) from a syndicated sale of a new 2050 bond on Thursday after investors swamped the book with demand for 4.6 times that amount.
- M&A: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 1-Brazil suspends operations of airline Avianca Brasil
- Private Capital: Soccer-Qatar's state-backed group and PSG owner in talks for stake in Leeds United -FT
- Hedge Funds: Record level of funds hedge against stocks fall - BAML survey
- Regulatory News: CORRECTED-Huawei shipments could fall by up to a quarter this year - analysts