Sept 16 Kazakh financial group Kaspi.kz , which controls the Central Asian nation's third-largest lender Kaspi Bank, said it plans to list its shares in London this year.
DUBAI, Sept 11 Saudi Aramco has hired nine banks as joint global coordinators to lead its planned initial public offering (IPO), slated to be the world's largest, two sources familiar with the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
* Citi, Goldman Sachs may be managers - sources (Recasts, adds details on staggered local listing)
FRANKFURT/BERLIN, Sept 6 U.S. buyout groups Carlyle and Apollo are working on competing offers for Deutsche Bahn's Arriva unit as the auction enters its final stage, people close to the matter said.
MOSCOW, Sept 4 VkusVill, a fast growing Russian supermarket chain, is planning an initial public offering (IPO) in New York and expansion overseas, targeting markets in Europe and China.
STOCKHOLM, Sept 2 Swedish private equity firm EQT said on Monday it intended to list its shares on the Nasdaq Stockholm, a highly anticipated initial public offering (IPO).
LONDON, Aug 30 Britain's Debt Management Office said on Friday it planned to sell a conventional or index-linked gilt via syndication in November.
MILAN, Aug 29 Italian yacht maker Ferretti is looking to list a 30-35% stake in an initial public offering expected to take place in Milan in October, a source close to the matter said on Thursday.
* Saudi Crown Prince has said Aramco could be worth $2 trln (Adds detail on valuation, background on earnings)
* SAID ON FRIDAY IT WILL CHANGE NAME TO AKILES CORPORATION SE
- M&A: Brazil homebuilder MRV puts temporary hold on purchase of U.S. firm
- Bankruptcy: Insolvent wind turbine maker Senvion aims to sell assets to Siemens Gamesa
- Private Capital: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Hedge Funds: Record level of funds hedge against stocks fall - BAML survey
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 1-Senators want FCC to review Chinese telecom approvals to operate in U.S.