* Will raise 700 mln pounds for restructuring and balance sheet
April 23 British IT-led outsourcer Capita announced a three-for-two rights issue on Monday and a strategic plan to return it to growth, as well as a reported full-year pretax loss of 513 million pounds ($719 million).
* Rest to have primary list in South Africa (Adds CEO comment, share price, CEO bonus)
LONDON, April 20 Old Mutual said on Friday that the next stage of a planned break-up of the company would take place in June with the listing of its asset management and emerging market units.
* Other listed firms have yet to clarify position -FCA (Updates with graphic)
* WEIR HAS ENTERED INTO A BINDING AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE ESCO CORPORATION ("ESCO"), A US COMPANY BASED IN PORTLAND, OREGON, FOR AN EQUITY VALUE OF US$1,051M AND AN ESTIMATED ENTERPRISE VALUE OF US$1,285M.
LONDON/AMSTERDAM, April 18 Dutch energy company Eneco is working with investment bank Citi to advise on its privatisation, which should kick off soon, three sources familiar with the matter said.
MOSCOW, April 17 Russia's biggest housebuilder PIK Group said on Tuesday it had postponed indefinitely the sale of 14 billion roubles ($227.66 million) of domestic bonds.
* DECIDES TO INCREASE SHARE CAPITAL BY 25.9 MLN ADDITIONAL SHARES WITH PLACEMENT PRICE RUB 1,000 PER SHARE IN CLOSED SUBSCRIPTION
LONDON, April 12 Avast, the world's largest consumer antivirus supplier by customers, said on Thursday it will apply to list its shares on the London Stock Exchange in what could be a blockbuster float expected to value the company at around $4 billion.
- M&A: Chile's Copec to buy stake in copper project in Peru
- Bankruptcy: CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-U.S. extends deadline for Rusal sanctions, aluminum prices dive
- Private Capital: Flying taxi start-up hires designer behind modern Mini, Fiat 500
- Hedge Funds: Commentary: Clock ticking on speculators' bearish dollar, U.S. yield bets
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 6-Kroton nabs Somos for up to $1.8 bln in Brazil education deal