DUBAI, Oct 22 Saudi Arabia sold sukuk, or Islamic bonds, worth $2.5 billion on Tuesday after receiving large demand for its first international debt sale since an assault on its oil facilities last month.
DUBAI, Oct 22 Saudi Arabia has hired banks, including JPMorgan and Standard Chartered, to manage a $2.5 billion issuance of sukuk, or Islamic bonds, a document by one of the banks leading the deal showed.
LONDON, Oct 17 A buyout consortium led by Blackstone sent a frisson through debt markets this week as it took advantage of a booming appetite for bonds to push through aggressive terms on financing for its leveraged buyout of Merlin Entertainments.
DUBAI, Oct 16 Sharjah, the third-largest emirate of the United Arab Emirates, is set to raise on Wednesday $750 million in 10-year sukuk, or Islamic bonds, a document issued by one of the banks leading the deal showed.
Oct 14 African mobile networks operator Helios Towers Ltd is expected to price its initial public offering (IPO) at the bottom of a revised price range, the latest company to struggle on its debut in international markets.
MILAN, Oct 10 Italian yacht maker Ferretti said on Thursday it had postponed the deadline for its initial public offering (IPO) to Oct. 15, with the first day of trading now expected on Oct. 21.
DUBAI, Oct 9 Saudi Arabian real estate developer Dar Al Arkan is set to raise $600 million through an issuance of sukuk, or Islamic bonds, a document issued by one of the banks leading the deal showed on Wednesday.
* Arqiva to focus on broadcast infrastructure business (Adds detail, Arqiva statement)
Oct 8 Spanish wireless infrastructure operator Cellnex said on Tuesday it had reached a deal to buy the telecoms division of Britain's Arqiva for 2.0 billion pounds ($2.5 billion).
* Metro's rapid growth since 2010 follows U.S. blueprint (Recasts, adds share price recovery, bond success)
- M&A: CORRECTED-UPDATE 3-Saks Fifth Avenue owner Hudson's Bay in $1.5 bln deal to go private
- Bankruptcy: Debt cancellation proposal for Puerto Rico flounders at congressional hearing
- Private Capital: UPDATE 1-French media company Banijay close to buying Endemol -source
- Hedge Funds: Record level of funds hedge against stocks fall - BAML survey
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 2-Facebook probe by U.S. states expands to 47 attorneys general