LONDON, July 20 Royal Bank of Scotland has hired Bruce Fletcher as its new group chief risk officer, the lender said on Friday.
DUBAI, July 16 Oman's Sohar Aluminium will meet banks this week in London to discuss potential financing options, four sources familiar with the matter said.
* To focus on broader cooperation with state firms (Adds details, background, writes through)
MOSCOW, July 16 Megafon, Russia's No.2 mobile phone operator, said on Monday it intends to begin the process of cancelling its Global Depositary Receipts (GDRs) listing in London shortly after completion of a tender offer announced also on Monday.
LONDON/ABU DHABI, July 11 The initial public offering (IPO) of Blackstone-backed, Middle East-focused education company GEMS has been shelved, three sources familiar with the matter said.
LONDON/ABU DHABI, July 11 The initial public offering (IPO) of Blackstone-backed, Middle East-focussed education company GEMS has been shelved, three sources familiar with the matter said.
LONDON, July 11 Britain received orders worth more than 20.5 billion pounds ($27.15 billion) at a sale via syndication of a new index-linked gilt, with the deal size eventually fixed at 3.5 billion pounds, a bookrunner said on Wednesday.
LONDON, July 11 Books opened on the sale via syndication of a new 0.125 percent index-linked British government bond due in 2041, a bookrunner on the deal said on Wednesday.
* EBA cannot give timeframe for ruling (Adds quote, background, bullets)
* Debt agency eyes debut green bond issue in next 12 months (Adds details, quotes)
- M&A: RPT-NEWSMAKER-Illness ends career of Sergio Marchionne, the CEO who liked to fix things
- Bankruptcy: U.S. House committee wants Puerto Rico leadership to talk about PREPA
- Private Capital: MIDEAST - Factors to watch - July 22
- Hedge Funds: Three top staff leave macro hedge fund MarkhamRae after assets plunge
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 2-U.S. court rejects Allergan bid to shield patents through tribe deal