WASHINGTON, Aug 20 U.S. regulators have approved Canada-based Alimentation Couche Tard Inc’s bid to sell two retail fuel stations in Minnesota, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said in a statement on Monday.
LONDON, Aug 20 Sky said on Monday that it expected to pay its advisers between 90 million pounds and 97 million pounds ($123.7 million) if Twenty-First Century Fox succeeds with its takeover of the British broadcaster.
* SodaStream turnaround convinced PepsiCo after earlier talks
BRUSSELS, Aug 20 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
BRUSSELS, Aug 20 German industrial gases group Linde and U.S. rival Praxair secured conditional EU antitrust approval on Monday for their $82 billion merger but still have to clear a major hurdle with U.S. enforcers.
BRUSSELS, Aug 20 EU antitrust regulators approved on Monday German industrial gases group Linde's planned $82 billion merger with U.S. rival Praxair after the companies agreed to sell Praxair's assets to a Japanese rival together with other concessions.
LONDON, Aug 20 Standard Chartered has completed the sale of its principal finance real estate business in Asia to private equity firm Actis, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said on Monday.
Aug 20 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1330 GMT on Monday:
** S&P 500 gains 0.6 pct as investors navigate corporate results amid geopolitical headwinds
Aug 20 T-Mobile US Inc is asking smaller wireless operators that piggyback off its network to issue public statements or even write newspaper editorials to help persuade antitrust regulators to approve its proposed $26 billion acquisition of Sprint Corp.
- Finance: UPDATE 1-Australia's Gateway Lifestyle backs Hometown offer
- Technology: BUZZ- U.S. stocks weekly: Checking the compass
- Healthcare: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Consumer: Mexico's Grupo Industrial Saltillo eyes auto parts expansion in Europe
- Energy: Denmark's Maersk to spin off drilling business, sell down Total stake
- Industrials: Israel regulator okays defence firm Elbit's bid to buy IMI