* Akorn says it disagrees with accusations (Adds Akorn statement)
April 22 General Mills Inc's stock could rise to 16 times earnings projections from the current 14 as its acquisition of Blue Buffalo Pet Products Inc starts to create growth, Barron's reported.
* AKORN INC ISSUES STATEMENT IN RESPONSE TO FRESENIUS KABI’S ANNOUNCEMENT THAT IT IS SEEKING TO TERMINATE THE DEFINITIVE MERGER AGREEMENT
BERLIN, April 22 Chinese conglomerate HNA has cut its stake in Deutsche Bank to 7.9 percent, according to a U.S. regulatory filing.
* DGAP-ADHOC: FRESENIUS SE & CO. KGAA: FRESENIUS TERMINATES MERGER AGREEMENT WITH AKORN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BERLIN, April 22 German healthcare group Fresenius SE said it had decided to pull out of its planned acquisition of Akorn after its own investigation found data integrity breaches at the U.S. generic drug maker.
LONDON, April 21 Canadian gaming company The Stars Group Inc said on Saturday it had agreed to buy Sky Betting and Gaming from owners CVC Capital Partners and Sky PLC, in a deal worth $4.7 billion.
BERLIN, April 21 German dialysis specialist Fresenius Medical Care is selling its majority shareholding in Sound Inpatient Physicians Holdings for $2.15 billion, it said on Saturday.
BERLIN, April 21 German dialysis specialist Fresenius Medical Care is selling its majority shareholding in Sound Inpatient Physicians Holdings for $2.15 billion euros, it said on Saturday.
BERLIN, April 21 Irish toys group Smyths Toys has signed a deal to take over Toys 'R' Us in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, the German arm of the insolvent retailer said on Saturday.
- Finance: BRIEF-Canadian World Fund Announces Amount Of Cash Consideration To Be Received/Share Under Plan Of Arrangement
- Technology: Photo storage service SmugMug acquires Flickr
- Healthcare: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Consumer: Walmart could buy controlling stake in Flipkart as early as next week-sources
- Energy: Schlumberger seeks to monetize assets at production management unit
- Industrials: GE exploring merging transport business with Wabtec -source