The 90-year-old billionaire on Saturday admitted he "paid too much" when his Berkshire Hathaway Inc spent $32.1 billion in 2016 to buy aircraft and industrial parts maker Precision Castparts Corp, its largest acquisition.
Feb 26 SoftBank Group Corp said on Friday it has reached a settlement with WeWork's special committee and the company's co-founder and former chief executive, Adam Neumann, putting to rest a legal battle dating back to 2019.
* Immediate proceeds form part of spin-off (Updates with bond sale completion)
* Atlantia asks for substantial improvement of consortium bid
Feb 26 U.S. liquefied natural gas company Venture Global LNG put out a tender seeking vessels that could pick up commissioning or test cargoes from its Calcasieu Pass LNG export plant, which is under construction, sources familiar with the tender said Friday.
* Staveley to take advice on an appeal (Adds fresh quotes, details)
PARIS, Feb 26 U.S. investor Artisan Partners on Friday joined activist firm BlueBell Capital Partners in urging French food group Danone <DANO.PA to find a new CEO to improve its governance practices and speed up efforts to boost returns.
BERLIN, Feb 26 Birkenstock has agreed to sell a majority stake to LVMH-backed private equity firm L Catterton, it said on Friday, in a deal that brings the maker of comfy, blocky sandals in the orbit of the French luxury powerhouse.
LONDON, Feb 26 British businesswoman Amanda Staveley has lost a long and bitter London court battle against Barclays over whether she is owed damages after alleging she was deceived while negotiating a financial lifeline for the bank in 2008.
Feb 26 Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board will buy U.S. private equity firm Carlyle Group's majority stake in Portugal's Logoplaste for an undisclosed sum, the plastic packaging maker said on Friday.
- Financial: GRAPHIC-Global equity funds see jump in inflows despite inflation concerns
- Technology: UPDATE 3-AT&T to sell minority stake in DirecTV to buyout firm TPG Capital
- Healthcare: German laboratory group Amedes being prepared for sale, say sources
- Consumer: UPDATE 6-GameStop jumps nearly 19%; 'meme stocks' fade after another wild ride
- Energy: Chevron launches $300 mln fund to focus on low-carbon technology
- Industrials: Suzano and Spinnova build sustainable textile fibre plant in Finland
- M&As: Ardagh Metal to sell largest-ever green junk bond
- Bankruptcy: AMC Entertainment approves millions in bonuses to top execs
- IPOs: JPMorgan, Bradesco working on IPO of Brazilian steelmaker CSN's cement unit, sources say
- Hedge Funds: Column: Positive oil outlook draws in fund managers
- Regulatory News: FACTBOX-Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine authorized in U.S.