* PRESS RELEASE - FRP HOLDINGS, INC. (NASDAQ-FRPH) ANNOUNCES CONTRACT TO SELL ITS INDUSTRIAL WAREHOUSE PORTFOLIO TO BLACKSTONE FOR $358.9 MILLION
* DOUGLAS PARTNERS II FILES TO SAY IT HAS RAISED $7.1 MILLION IN EQUITY FINANCING - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2Gi2BCy]
AMSTERDAM, March 22 The Dutch bank NIBC said on Thursday it had priced shares at 8.75 euros ($10.77) in its initial public offering, at the bottom of an indicated range of 8.75-10.25 euros.
MILAN, March 22 Most of Telecom Italia's (TIM) board resigned on Thursday, triggering a full board reshuffle in a move seen as pre-empting activist investor Elliott's bid to change the way top shareholder Vivendi runs the company.
* PITON CAPITAL PARTNERS LLC REPORTS 7.1% STAKE IN GULF ISLAND FABRICATION AS OF MARCH 21 - SEC FILING
NEW YORK, March 22 Berlin lawmakers on Thursday passed a law that will permit short-term apartment rentals on home-sharing platforms such as Airbnb, relaxing severe restrictions in the German capital.
* FLY BLADE - COMPLETED SERIES B FINANCING WHERE ABOUT $38 MILLION WAS RAISED Source text for Eikon:
MILAN, March 22 Telecom Italia (TIM) said on Thursday the majority of its board members had resigned following the governance challenge launched by activist investor Elliott and a new board would be voted on by shareholders at a meeting on May 4.
March 22 Telecom Italia Chairman Arnaud de Puyfontaine says in a separate statement:
NEW YORK, March 22 Canadian privately held broadband provider Xplornet Communications Inc has hired two investment banks to explore a potential sale that could value the company at C$2 billion ($1.55 billion), including debt, according to sources familiar with the matter.
- Financial: BRIEF-Blackstone Mortgage Trust Announces Public Offering Of Convertible Senior Notes
- Technology: BRIEF-Resonant Announces Proposed Public Offering Of Common Stock
- Healthcare: Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on March 22
- Consumer: EU mergers and takeovers (March 21)
- Energy: Endeavour Energy kicks off North Sea assets sale -sources
- Industrials: BRIEF-Alfen IPO Priced At 10.00 Euros Per Share - Statement
- M&As: BRIEF-Kennady Diamonds Says ISS & Glass Lewis, Recommend Mountain Province & Kennady Shareholders Vote For Business Combination
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 1-Puerto Rico reaches deal to access U.S. disaster loans
- IPOs: MHP launches at 6.95%
- Hedge Funds: Commentary: Funds trim bullish oil positions, but no rush for exit
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 1-Mexico's wholesale mobile network launches without major carriers