PARIS, Feb 21 Channel tunnel operator Getlink posted higher 2017 profits on Wednesday despite a slowing British economy and said it would split the chairman and CEO roles within three years.
HONG KONG, Feb 21 A HNA Group unit said it has pledged about 41 percent of the company as collateral for a loan from a Hong Kong private equity firm, part of a slew of fundraising efforts by the Chinese conglomerate to address a liquidity crunch.
* SIRIS CAPITAL GROUP LLC SAYS NOW OWNS 19.84 PERCENT STAKE IN SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES INC AS OF FEB 15 - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Rayonier Says During Term Of Agreement Marcato Will Not Acquire Ownership Interest Of 7.5 Pct Or More Of Voting Stock
* RAYONIER ADVANCED MATERIALS- DURING TERM OF AGREEMENT WITH CO, MARCATO WILL NOT ACQUIRE OWNERSHIP INTEREST OF 7.5% OR MORE OF CO'S VOTING STOCK
* GROWTH EQUITY OPPORTUNITIES FUND V LLC REPORTS 6.0 PERCENT STAKE IN CTI BIOPHARMA CORP AS OF FEB 8 - SEC FILING
Feb 20 U.S. semiconductor company Qualcomm Inc on Tuesday unveiled a sweetened $44 billion agreement to acquire NXP Semiconductors NV, its most defiant move in its defense against a hostile $121 billion bid from Broadcom Ltd.
* XMATTERS CLOSES $40 MILLION IN SERIES D FUNDING LED BY GOLDMAN SACHS
BRIEF-Elliott Associates LP Says Now Have Combined Economic Exposure Of About 7.1 Pct Stake In NXP Semiconductors NV
* ELLIOTT ASSOCIATES LP SAYS NOW HAVE COMBINED ECONOMIC EXPOSURE OF ABOUT 7.1 PERCENT STAKE IN NXP SEMICONDUCTORS NV AS OF FEB 16 - SEC FILING
* MITRALIGN INC FILES TO SAY IT RAISED $9.8 MILLION IN EQUITY FINANCING FROM A TOTAL OFFERING AMOUNT OF $30.2 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text : [http://bit.ly/2BECHpW]
- Financial: Rothschild-backed fintech fund Augmentum plans 100 mln stg London IPO
- Technology: Thomson Reuters says CEO Jim Smith to make full recovery after arrhythmia incident
- Healthcare: BRIEF-Jana Partners Dissolves Sole Share Stake In Altaba
- Consumer: Catalan corporate property market cools on political uncertainty
- Energy: RPT-INSIGHT-Refiner goes belly-up after big payouts to Carlyle Group
- Industrials: BRIEF-Southeastern Asset Management Reports A 9.8 Pct Stake In Actuant Corp
- M&As: UPDATE 1-AccorHotels' increase in 2017 profits beats expectations
- Bankruptcy: Puerto Rico utility gets $300 mln after truce with creditors
- IPOs: BRIEF-Unite Group in placing to raise 170 mln stg
- Hedge Funds: Commentary: Hedge funds lighten bullish positions in oil
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 1-Zero yen: Japanese cryptocurrency exchange briefly trips up trade