LONDON/FRANKFURT, Nov 16 Japan's Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group is the leading bidder for the aviation financing business of Germany's No.2 lender DZ Bank, people close to the matter said.
LONDON/FRANKFURT, Nov 16 Japan's Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group has emerged as the leading bidder for the aviation financing business of Germany's No.2 lender DZ Bank, people close to the matter said.
SEOUL, Nov 16 Round-up of South Korean financial markets:
Nov 15 Dell Technologies on Thursday raised its offer to buy back shares tied to its interest in software maker VMware to $23.9 billion from $21.7 billion, prompting billionaire investor Carl Icahn to abandon his campaign to scupper the deal.
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., Nov 15 Sears Holdings Corp won U.S. bankruptcy court approval on Thursday to move forward with plans to stay in business and sell itself, even as it continues to evaluate offers to liquidate its business.
Nov 15 Hedge fund Paulson & Co on Thursday called for the immediate resignation of Detour Gold Corp's interim Chief Executive Officer Michael Kenyon and board member Alex Morrison, adding it does not favor a fire sale of the gold miner.
LONDON, Nov 15 A surplus of December loading cargoes has largely cleared thanks to a number of tenders, traders said on Thursday, but there was still no sign of any January schedules.
Nov 15 Dell Technologies on Thursday raised its offer to buy back shares tied to its interest in software maker VMware to $120 per share, sweetening the deal for shareholders with an additional $5 billion in cash.
* Jet calls talk of Tata deal "speculative" (Adds Bloomberg report on India asking Tata to rescue Jet)
LONDON, Nov 15 HSBC and China Investment Corp are in talks to create a fund for the Chinese sovereign wealth fund to invest in companies in Britain that have business links with China, HSBC said on Thursday.
- Financial: EU mergers and takeovers (Nov 15)
- Technology: Airspace Technologies raises $20 mln as investors pile into logistics startups
- Healthcare: UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Nov 15
- Consumer: AutoNation to offer used-car subscription service from Fair
- Energy: UPDATE 3-Berkshire invests in JPMorgan, Oracle as Buffett puts cash to work
- Industrials: Tata Sons chairman to pitch to board on plan to buy Jet - report
- M&As: UPDATE 2-SAP defends $8 bln Qualtrics deal
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 1-Labor unions file pension lawsuit against Puerto Rico
- IPOs: UPDATE 2-Private equity group 3i's Action defers store openings
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund Oceanwood promotes Garcia-Woods to number two - source
- Regulatory News: U.S. investigators approach Deutsche Bank, BofA, JPM in Danske probe -Bloomberg