* Operating profit halves, in line with own expectations (Adds background and analyst comment, response from previous suitors, share move)
Aug 20 The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) has fined a unit of Interactive Brokers Group Inc $5.5 million for violating several naked short selling rules over a period of at least three years.
Aug 20 A unit of Interactive Brokers Group Inc has been fined $5.5 million by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday.
Aug 20 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
Aug 20 China Biologic Products Holdings Inc on Monday received a $3.9 billion all-cash offer from a consortium of investment firms led by the company's former chief executive David Gao.
* SodaStream turnaround convinced PepsiCo after earlier talks
BRUSSELS, Aug 20 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
JERUSALEM, Aug 20 Israeli energy conglomerate Delek Group said on Monday it was selling 60 percent of its infrastructure unit to Israeli private equity firm Fortissimo Capital at a value of $206 million.
* TPG may invest over $100 mln, talks at early stage - sources
Aug 20 Britain's FTSE futures up 0.2 percent ahead of the cash market open.
- Financial: GTIS Partners puts Brazil real estate on the block - sources
- Technology: UPDATE 1-Uber narrows loss but is a long way from finding profit
- Healthcare: Lower recovery rates to haunt US leveraged loans
- Consumer: Brazil card processor Stone hires banks for IPO -sources
- Energy: Qatar/Glencore venture values its Rosneft stake at 7.4 bln euros
- Industrials: TPG Capital joins race to buy stake in Jet Privilege - Mint
- M&As: U.S. allows Alimentation Couche Tard to sell two fuel stations in Minnesota
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 1-Nairobi Securities Exchange suspends trading of Kenya's ARM Cement
- IPOs: UPDATE 2-Farfetch targets New York listing as luxury web sales thrive
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund Man Group shares bounce after assets rise in first half
- Regulatory News: PRESS DIGEST- British Business - Aug 21