Edition:
United States

Chengdu Santai Holding Group to dissolve electronic tech unit


Sunday, 29 Oct 2017 10:02pm EDT 

Oct 30 (Reuters) - Chengdu Santai Holding Group Co Ltd <002312.SZ> ::Says it plans to dissolve and write off its Zhejiang electronic tech unit(target firm).Says the company directly owns a 10 percent stake in the target firm and the other 90 percent stake is owned by co's Guangdong-based unit.