Edition:
United States

Beijing Jingyuntong Technology Co Ltd (601908.SS)

601908.SS on Shanghai Stock Exchange

3.86CNY
21 Sep 2018
Change (% chg)

¥-0.01 (-0.26%)
Prev Close
¥3.87
Open
¥3.85
Day's High
¥3.89
Day's Low
¥3.83
Volume
5,745,659
Avg. Vol
6,411,411
52-wk High
¥6.50
52-wk Low
¥3.69

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Beijing Jingyuntong Technology appoints general manager
Thursday, 29 Mar 2018 10:00am EDT 

March 29(Reuters) - Beijing Jingyuntong Technology Co Ltd <601908.SS> ::Says it appoints Feng Huanpei as general manager .  Full Article

Beijing Jingyuntong Technology Says Board Elects Feng Huanpei As Chairman
Wednesday, 28 Mar 2018 09:20am EDT 

March 28 (Reuters) - Beijing Jingyuntong Technology Co Ltd <601908.SS>::SAYS BOARD ELECTS FENG HUANPEI AS CHAIRMAN.  Full Article

Beijing Jingyuntong Technology sees FY 2017 net profit up 40 pct to 60 pct
Monday, 29 Jan 2018 05:08am EST 

Jan 29 (Reuters) - Beijing Jingyuntong Technology Co Ltd <601908.SS>:Says it sees net profit for FY 2017 to increase by 40 percent to 60 percent.Says the net profit of FY 2016 was 258 million yuan.Comments that increased income of new energy power generation as main reason for the forecast .  Full Article

Beijing Jingyuntong Technology and unit pass review of high-tech enterprise recognition
Wednesday, 27 Dec 2017 07:22am EST 

Dec 27(Reuters) - Beijing Jingyuntong Technology Co Ltd <601908.SS>:Says co and co's Beijing-based wholly owned unit passed the review of high-tech enterprise recognition and will enjoy tax preference of 15 percent for three years.  Full Article

Beijing Jingyuntong Technology says shareholding change
Tuesday, 12 Sep 2017 06:55am EDT 

Sept 12(Reuters) - Beijing Jingyuntong Technology Co Ltd <601908.SS>:Says co's controlling shareholder, a Beijing-based firm, sold 22.4 percent stake (448 million shares) in the co to Feng Huanpei.Says the Beijing-based firm is holding 35.1 percent stake (700 million shares) in the co and Feng Huanpei is directly holding 22.5 percent stake (449.7 million shares) in the co.Previous news was disclosed on Aug. 9.  Full Article

Controlling shareholder to transfer shares of Beijing Jingyuntong Technology
Wednesday, 9 Aug 2017 06:24am EDT 

Aug 9(Reuters) - Beijing Jingyuntong Technology Co Ltd <601908.SS>:Says co's controlling shareholder, a Beijing-based firm, plans to transfer 22.4 percent stake (448 million shares) in the co to its shareholder Feng Huanpei for 1.92 billion yuan in total (4.275 yuan per share).Says co's controlling shareholder will hold 35.1 percent stake in the co, down from 57.5 percent.Feng Huanpei will hold 22.5 percent stake in the co, up from 0.1 percent.  Full Article

Beijing Jingyuntong Technology says 2016 A share dividend payment date on July 25
Tuesday, 18 Jul 2017 05:30am EDT 

July 18(Reuters) - Beijing Jingyuntong Technology Co Ltd <601908.SS>:Says it will pay a cash dividend of 0.04 yuan per share for 2016 to shareholders of A shares recorded on July 24.Says the company's shares will be traded ex-right and ex-dividend on July 25 and the dividend will be paid on July 25.  Full Article

Beijing Jingyuntong Technology to pay cash 0.4 yuan per 10 shares as FY 2016 div payment
Thursday, 27 Apr 2017 10:50pm EDT 

April 28(Reuters) - Beijing Jingyuntong Technology Co Ltd <601908.SS> : :* Says it plans to pay cash 0.4 yuan per 10 shares as FY 2016 div payment.  Full Article

Jingyuntong Tech's buyout fund, partners complete purchase of Holland's Nexperia
Wednesday, 8 Feb 2017 03:20am EST 

Beijing Jingyuntong Technology Co Ltd <601908.SS> :Says its buyout fund and partners has completed purchase of Netherland's Nexperia for $2.75 billion via a consortium.  Full Article

Beijing Jingyuntong Technology jointly establishes property insurance JV
Monday, 21 Nov 2016 04:58am EST 

Beijing Jingyuntong Technology Co Ltd <601908.SS>: Says it invested 100 million yuan and jointly established a property insurance JV via its unit .Says the unit holds 10 percent stake in the JV.  Full Article

BRIEF-Beijing Jingyuntong Technology appoints general manager

March 29Beijing Jingyuntong Technology Co Ltd : * Says it appoints Feng Huanpei as general manager Source text in Chinese: https://goo.gl/3w49zY Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)