Edition:
United States

Itochu Enex Co Ltd (8133.T)

8133.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange

1,020JPY
19 Feb 2018
Change (% chg)

¥27 (+2.72%)
Prev Close
¥993
Open
¥1,008
Day's High
¥1,020
Day's Low
¥1,004
Volume
94,300
Avg. Vol
233,932
52-wk High
¥1,261
52-wk Low
¥869

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Sinanen Holdings completes share repurchase
Thursday, 21 Dec 2017 08:46pm EST 

Dec 22(Reuters) - Sinanen Holdings Co Ltd <8132.T>:Says it completes repurchase of 2.1 million shares of its common stock.Shares repurchased at the price of 2,568 yen per share, or 5.4 billion yen in total, on Dec. 22.Says its top shareholder ITOCHU ENEX CO., LTD <<<8133.T>>> cuts voting power in the company to 0 percent from 16.2 percent.  Full Article

Osaka Gas to set up liquefied petroleum gas JV with Itochu Enex
Thursday, 3 Aug 2017 03:23am EDT 

Aug 3(Reuters) - Osaka Gas Co Ltd <9532.T>:Says it will set up a joint venture (JV), which will be used to integrate wholesale and retail business of liquefied petroleum gas in Kanto, Chubu and Kansai area, with Itochu Enex Co Ltd <<<8133.T>>>, on Oct. 1.Says the two companies will hold a 50 percent stake in the JV respectively .  Full Article

Itochu Enex expects to pay 32 yen dividend for year ended March-Nikkei
Thursday, 27 Apr 2017 05:32pm EDT 

April 28 (Reuters) - Nikkei::Itochu Enex's group operating profit for year ended March likely to come in 500 million yen or so higher than forecast, at about 10.5 bln yen, for y-o-y growth of 41%.Itochu Enex is expected to pay a 32 yen (29 cents) dividend for the year ended March.  Full Article

Itochu Enex jointly with Itochu Corp to develop LP gas selling business in Philippine
Thursday, 12 May 2016 10:37pm EDT 

Itochu Enex Co Ltd <8133.T>: Says the co jointly with Itochu Corp <8001.T> to develop LP gas selling business in Philippine, through a newly established holding company . Says the co and Itochu Corp to hold 40 percent and 60 percent stake in the holding company . Says the holding company to acquire 40 percent stake in Isla Petroleum & Gas Corporation which is held by Itochu Corp .Says the other 60 percent stake in Isla Petroleum & Gas Corporation is held by the local partner company Isla Petroleum & Energy.  Full Article

Itochu Enex lowers consolidated full-year outlook for FY 2016
Tuesday, 19 Apr 2016 02:00am EDT 

Itochu Enex Co Ltd:Says the company lowered the consolidated full-year outlook for revenue to 1,070,000 mln yen from 1,350,000 mln yen for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2016.Sees a decrease of operating profit forecast to 16,400 mln yen from 16,800 mln yen.Sees a decrease of ordinary profit forecast to 15,000 mln yen from 15,200 mln yen.Sees a decrease of net profit forecast to 7,500 mln yen from 8,200 mln yen.Sees a decrease of earnings per share to 66.38 yen from 72.57 yen.Comments the influence of low oil price as the main reason for the forecast.  Full Article